Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cracked.com

Default cracked.com

Has anyone else seen this article?

Adult Babies | Cracked.com

I don't think it's that great, but it's defenitely not the worst I've seen...

I find that sites like cracked, somethingawful, etc... Even though they get EVERYBODY, they're still hilarious, and I won't let one or two sections about infantilism crawl under my skin.

Oh my FSM...I've seen that baby costume on Amazon and it always scares the shit out of me. I think it wants to eat my face.

I can't help but point out...DL's aren't always caretakers. :P I'm such a nitpicker.

-edit-

It's still funny though. I laugh more at their "SEE THE GIANT BABY!" tone than anything else. They really put me in mind of those sideshow barkers who would scream out random things like "Six Foot Man Eating Chicken!" and then when they had you hooked you just saw a tall guy gnawing on some KFC.

Whenever I read something like this, I'm more disturbed by the person who wrote it than anything else. This is so poorly-researched that it's ridiculous. It reads more like fap material.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who "get off" on trolling others. The really ironic thing is that they, and those like them, consider themselves "normal".

Quote Originally Posted by KitsBunny View Post
    Whenever I read something like this, I'm more disturbed by the person who wrote it than anything else. This is so poorly-researched that it's ridiculous. It reads more like fap material.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who "get off" on trolling others. The really ironic thing is that they, and those like them, consider themselves "normal".
    somethingAwful.com has gone after their own member's time from time. Cracked.com is a humor website and this is humorous even if in poor tastes but honestly I've seen much, much worse.

I never read those sites... it just makes me think of how it could be me any my eccentricism twisted and contorted grotesquely just for the casual internet browser's amusement, or possible shock. Oh, wait.... D:

anyhow, to make my point, I think that, even though they do have a select few things right, the rest is off... like the whole DL thing... *shivers* and I really think that it should be taken down... but some people like it, so I guess I should practice what I preach, and say "To each his own."

Hmmm, didn't much care for that. Read the comments, this guy is fairly narrow minded. He tries to make us all look like freaks. At least we aren't all raging pedophile necropheliac satan worshippers. I agree, some of the things he says are quite humorous though ; for future reference, that costume just made me sh*t in my diaper while I'm riding on the bus on my way to meet my DL girlfriend for a hot and steamy night.

-Ron

Cracked.com is a humor website. Articles like the one you saw are not meant to be taken seriously, but instead laughed at.

Cracked has really good articles with great sources and facts. It's an educational websites. But that does not mean it's meant to be taken seriously.

Do not get offended by what cracked.com says. It's the best.