Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

Default New here

Hello everone, I was told about this site by a wonderful couple that I had the honour and pleasure of meeting. We had a lovly dinner and talked late into the evening. They are the first couple I have ever met in person from the DL world. They recommened this site to me and I had to join. I hope to make lots of friends here. I promise to add more to my profile very soon.

Are you the mysterious person that had dinner with Darkfinn and Luvsgirl :O

Default That was me

Yes I am the girl thay had dinner with.

Hey again. I hope that this group is as great a place for you. See you again soon

Darkfinn

Well... I see Pojo caught on.

Welcome to the boards Jennifer... it was very nice meeting you yesterday... I hope you like the community here as much as we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Well... I see Pojo caught on.

Welcome to the boards Jennifer... it was very nice meeting you yesterday... I hope you like the community here as much as we do.

Nothing gets past me ;D...How was the dinner

Darkfinn

Dinner was good. Lotsa good conversation. Always great to meet new people and discuss all our similar interests... not just diapers.

I like to meet well rounded people with more than one common intrest. It is much better when you can share an enjoy a diverse pallet of activities

Knowing people are not phyco killers is a + also, (sneeks peek at DF) at least Teddy said he was not one.....