Thread: hi there.

Default hi there.

Hi there. I'm all a bit new to this sort of thing but I've known of the site. Feel a little shy about this though at the moment.

I've become interested in here and diapers though being an ibd sufferer and having a bit of a rough time with it at the moment but I think maybe it's a little more then that as well.

Other then that I'm a musician and do a lot of writing and recording my own songs and also I enjoy anime as well.

Alright cool, what instrument do you play and what style of music? I'm a bagpiper and love just about all music everywhere. Anyway welcome, take your time and get used to the site and enjoy.

P.S. I also have an IBD, though I am not IC I can relate somewhat; keep on keeping on!

I think I may count as a multi-instrumentalist. My main is guitar but I also play bass, synthesizer and vocals. I have a big love for 80s and 90s bands and people say my own work is a little abstract with the sounds I use but when it comes to others I seem to be able to enjoy a bit of everything.

I'm not sure if I'm IC or not or what level I may be at, however but I know for sure I can't hold it in like a normal person ether. Not without discomfort.

Hello there who knows. I just caught a random post with your interesting yet cute looking avatar. Nice to hear that you have some musical talent, beats the typical "I like video games" intro. Do you have any particular bands you like from the 80s 90s? I generally find myself liking pop music from that age. But that's because it was the music my parents listen to all the time in the house.

Enjoy the coastline that is Portsmouth? I went to a hovercraft "museum" near there. I don't know if you can call it a museum it's just a fenced off area of two huge rusting hovercrafts.

Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    Hello there who knows. I just caught a random post with your interesting yet cute looking avatar. Nice to hear that you have some musical talent, beats the typical "I like video games" intro. Do you have any particular bands you like from the 80s 90s? I generally find myself liking pop music from that age. But that's because it was the music my parents listen to all the time in the house.

Enjoy the coastline that is Portsmouth? I went to a hovercraft "museum" near there. I don't know if you can call it a museum it's just a fenced off area of two huge rusting hovercrafts.
    Wow, that comment about the hovercraft museum I think sums up how I feel about parts of this city lol Its not a bad place but I've only lived here for a year and while some of it's nice, other parts seem a bit weird to me.

As for bands I like I guess it's a bit of a list but I've got;
    90s Lush, Supercar, Manic Street Preachers, Malice Mizer, Placebo, Jimmy eat world, Jack off Jill
    80s The Cure, Buck Tick, Xymox, Duran Duran, A flock of seagulls, The Chameleons, Judas Priest

I seem to listen to a fair bit i different styles and even more outside what I've noted down. Wish there were more proper pop groups out there though and not just RnB singers and manufactured pop groups like we had back in the older days. Even if really it was kinda lightweight, it was still very nice to listen to.