Thread: Hi there :)

Default Hi there :)

hi there, im forest678 and im really shy so i'll try and keep this short which may not happen. At the moment im currently in college to be a graphic designer, which i think would a great field to get into. the stuff that i like to do in my spare time is drawing manga, being a gamer, and reading. ummm, i kinda don't know what else to say other then its nice to be here.

Welcome, Forest. Another Ohioan here. What about your interest in diapers - the how's, why's, and when's?

Why graphic design? What do you think that they do that speaks to you?

graphic design was something i wanted to get into when i was still in highschool, and with a career like that i think i'll be able to move to japan someday and work for one of their companies. my interest in diapers started a real long time ago and im still not sure why i like them, i guess its because they are more comfy then regular underwear. hope that answers your questions, im not must if a talker lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest678 View Post
    graphic design was something i wanted to get into when i was still in highschool, and with a career like that i think i'll be able to move to japan someday and work for one of their companies. my interest in diapers started a real long time ago and im still not sure why i like them, i guess its because they are more comfy then regular underwear. hope that answers your questions, im not must if a talker lol.
    Make sure to talk with people doing graphic design before you go whole-hog. What tips me to this is that you sound wide-eyed about it in the OP. You may not be, but I'd always encourage people to go do an internship or three before their Junior and Senior years at university. You need to know what you're getting into.

It is a really mixed bag. Some people I know have gone into this and found "the perfect job" and are very happy. Others went into it ... and are working on re-touching pictures of burgers and lipstick. Not exactly what they planned.

i'll be sure to talk to a few people about the many career choices that are involved in graphic design. i think going into web design would be nice since i already know some things about building one. thanks for the help too

Welcome, I totally dig graphic design (though my major is urban planning related). What subjects or themes do you like to work with?