Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is an LG, exactly?

Default What is an LG, exactly?

Just what it says in the title. Could someone explain to me what it is?

I'm not entirely sure either. I've been thinking that it's similar to being a sissy baby but not as frilly, but then again I don't know for sure.

I suppose that's my way of saying "I'd like to know the answer, too!"

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    I'm not entirely sure either. I've been thinking that it's similar to being a sissy baby but not as frilly, but then again I don't know for sure.

I suppose that's my way of saying "I'd like to know the answer, too!"
    It stands for "Little Girl", pretty much like a sissy, but instead of babyish things, they relate to kids (girls) stuff.

Could someone please explain further? =P

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    It stands for "Little Girl", pretty much like a sissy, but instead of babyish things, they relate to kids (girls) stuff.

Could someone please explain further? =P
    Ooooh. I think I might get it now. I knew what it stood for, I just didn't connect it with older children's stuff.

Are there any more details? This is kinda important.

I think the difference between sissies and LGs is that sissies view themselves as males who dress as girls whereas LGs think of themselves as actual girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    I think the difference between sissies and LGs is that sissies view themselves as males who dress as girls whereas LGs think of themselves as actual girls.
    Actually, LG isn't specific to males. There are plenty of genetic females who enjoy regressing to a younger age but aren't TB/AB necessarily

It seems that whenever anyone tries to define a particular group or class of people, the definition falls short of being as accurate, or descriptive as most people would like it to be. Defining a LG is no different, the more specific you try to make the definition, the more fuzzy it becomes. Anyway, I will try to give my definition of a LG. A LG is not an actual, real little girl. This is because they are either too old to be considered ' little ' ( either a teen or an adult ), or they are not physically a female. A LG loves to act as real little girls do. They want to dress as a little girl, and play as a little girl, they want to be a little girl. A LG wants to indulge in the innocence of childhood, there is a definite absence of anything that deals with a more mature, sexual aspect. This is the difference between a LG and a Sissy, so I have been told. A Sissy may dress as a little girl, but the clothing is usually more risque than a LG would deem appropriate. The Sissy is usually interested in more sexual elements like ' forced ' cross-dressing, domination, and humiliation, where as, a LG is not. A LG may be, physically, either a male, or a female. The ' age ' of a LG is usually between pre-school age, at the youngest, up to pre-puberty age, at the oldest. I know my description of a LG is far from being complete and all-inclusive, but I hope this helps to explain what a LG is, at least a little bit.