Thread: Intro kinda

Default Intro kinda

I'm Littleguy, I've been an AB since I was really a baby perty much. When i was 4 and getting potty trained, i never stopped wetting the bed so it was a kind of battle for no diapers at night. At 6 they stopped putting them on me but i started putting them on myself. I sort of stopped for a few years when i had to share a bedroom with my brother but still played with towels and stuff.

I was sort of sexually abused..i don't want to go into it too much but the girl that did it used a diaper as part of 'the game'. I was 11. I had forgotten about wearing diapers for a few years, so i let her do what she wanted as long as i got to wear the diaper.

When i was about 24 i was working for a medical supply company that sold adult diapers. One weekend i was working there and there was no one in the building. I had been looking at the diapers almost non-stop, wishing i could have a chance to try one on. No on was there so i first went to a drug store and bought Desitin and baby lotion and powder. I thought I was going to faint as i locked myself into the bathroom and took everything off but a Tshirt and took a diaper in and the baby stuff. The smells were intoxicating; I put on a heavy amount of Desitin everywhere as well as lotion with the diaper under me, [leave out the sexual stuff...this is a forum accessible to minors!]

It wasn't until years later that i discovered that there were others out in the world like me. I honestly thought i was the only person in the world that wanted to wear diapers as an adult.

I'm wearing pampers now as i type this, and a onesie and footed PJ's. It's been over 15 years since that day. I would be a baby all day, for days on end if I could. I do know the reality of it though. No one wants to take care of a baby that much.

I've had two wives since I discovered myself, one tolerated it, the other does it willingly, but on her schedule. Neither would deal with a soiled diaper. I'm not sure if i would want that either. I've only soiled a few and cleaned them up myself. Love the feeling, would love someone who cared enough to do it, but appreciate the reality of it.

We are a different bunch. I love this about myself, but have come to accept that not many people would understand or accept it. I tell no one.

Sorry, lost my browswer before done..

Have many interests including horseback riding, rock climbing, cycling, diving...almosty anything outdoors. Used to fly a lot. Had a brain tumor a few years ago and was perty sick for a couple of years so no more flying P

Willing to chat w. anyone about any subject but politics or religeon :0)
    Last edited by spddan; 07-Feb-2011 at 19:28. Reason: double post

Littleguyinpuddle,

I'm afraid some things have been lost in translations. I'm not sure if you've read the rules, the FAQ and the guide to writing a great introduction, but if you haven't then I suggest you do right now, before reading the rest of my post.

So, all done? Good, let's proceed. Please note that what follows is something I'm telling you as a fellow member, not as someone with any sort of authority, and that it's all said in good faith.
    So, what went wrong? I don't think you quite grasped the culture of this site before writing your introduction, and the way I've seen you act on the IRC only reinforced that image. Now, don't despair: many members have a bad start and end up becoming valuable community members. However, the sooner you understand our culture (and decide whether it is something you want to conform to or not) the better things will be for everyone.

So, what is ADISC? It's both a community of people that just happen to wear diapers, for whatever reason (tough mostly because they like them in some capacity) and a place to seek support with the challenges it poses.Your intro, unfortunately, gave out the impression that you where only really here to talk about diapers in rather graphic details. If that's what you're looking for, I believe that an 18+ site might be more appropriate for you. But if you are willing to stay PG13 and stop doing things like telling us exactly how you dress, then this community might be for you.

Anyway, welcome if you stay, and farewell otherwise,

~~Near

No worries. Didn't realize the purpose of this was to NOT discuss this. I didn't feel I was being obscene, however was treated in a rather hostile fashion on IRC over my name, the only topic that was discussed while all just sat there and discussed nothing.

Clearly, this 'group' has one purpose; treating AB's and DL's like dirt. I'll go elsewhere, if anywhere. I can be ostracized between my own ears, I don't need it in a place like this. Caio.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe1954X View Post
    No worries. Didn't realize the purpose of this was to NOT discuss this. I didn't feel I was being obscene, however was treated in a rather hostile fashion on IRC over my name, the only topic that was discussed while all just sat there and discussed nothing.

Clearly, this 'group' has one purpose; treating AB's and DL's like dirt. I'll go elsewhere, if anywhere. I can be ostracized between my own ears, I don't need it in a place like this. Caio.

Wow, ummm.... because we don't wanna talk about sexual stuff you're gonna leave? Kinda rude, considering >_>