Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Good place for Cloth Diapers?

  1. #1

    Default Good place for Cloth Diapers?

    I'm thinking of moving out (not TOO soon, of course) so that means (as an advantage to having your own place) I can wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at my leisure. I prefer the cloth diapers, but have never been able to wear them, wash them, wash the plastic pants and dry them without suspicion. I remember cloth diapers from my age of diaper-wearing, and remember the comfort and how I liked them, then.

    What website is a good place to get them? I prefer the thicker kind, and plastic pants that work.

    Thanks!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    The aptly named Adult Cloth Diaper.com would be a good place to start.
    ^^^ This. I've bought from them on numerous occasions, and I have nothing but good to say about them and their products.

    Also, llmedico and fetware are good. I know there are a few other vendors, but I'm drawing a complete blank right now...

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bayray View Post
    What website is a good place to get them? I prefer the thicker kind, and plastic pants that work.

    Thanks!
    I can't speak for standard or contoured cloths, but I have one of the Leakmaster All-In-Ones, and that's very good. The Leakmaster Deluxe Vinyl Pants are impressively thick and heavily constructed.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    I can't speak for standard or contoured cloths, but I have one of the Leakmaster All-In-Ones, and that's very good. The Leakmaster Deluxe Vinyl Pants are impressively thick and heavily constructed.
    Leakmaster is the brand of plastic pants adultclothdiaper.com sells, IIRC. I think the diapers are Purity or something like that. Their prefolds and flat diapers are quite good.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Leakmaster is the brand of plastic pants adultclothdiaper.com sells, IIRC. I think the diapers are Purity or something like that. Their prefolds and flat diapers are quite good.
    They do sell "Purity" flat diapers, but all the prefolds and contours seem to be branded "LeakMaster. The All-In-One certainly is. Have a look.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    They do sell "Purity" flat diapers, but all the prefolds and contours seem to be branded "LeakMaster. The All-In-One certainly is. Have a look.
    Either way, I have a bunch of the flat diapers, both 2- and 4-layer, and I bought several of the prefolds for my BF, and they're good products, whatever the branding on them.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    The Leakmaster Deluxe Vinyl Pants are impressively thick and heavily constructed.
    just been looking at them and was hoping you could furnish us with some pics (the site ones are pretty small) and a recommendation for sizing (based upon your purchase, of course) and how they compare to other brands available in the UK? and how did things go with the shipping?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    just been looking at them and was hoping you could furnish us with some pics (the site ones are pretty small) and a recommendation for sizing (based upon your purchase, of course) and how they compare to other brands available in the UK? and how did things go with the shipping?
    Sure, I'll takes some pics this evening. I bought the adult small, which are supposedly optimal for a 31" waist (I'm 32"), and there's certainly enough room for my All-In-One, and I'd say enough depth in the seat and crotch for as much thickness again, but if you really want to go overboard, you'd probably be best with the size above your optimal. The leg openings fit pretty tightly. Shipping was fine, but it's not cheap, and there may be customs charges as well.
    Last edited by Akastus; 07-Feb-2011 at 18:26. Reason: Adding Pictures

Similar Threads

  1. Good place for *B/DL art?
    By glassyeyedbb in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-Dec-2009, 04:47
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-Jun-2009, 03:50
  3. Best place to get cloth diapers?
    By Emileigh in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-Dec-2008, 06:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.