Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diapered while plowing snow

Default diapered while plowing snow

Is any one else diapered while plowing snow?
    I find it very nice when I am out plowing all the snow I dont have to stop to go pee and if I am doing my rout it saves time.
    I wore a thick abena last night while plowing all my customers and even had 5 or 6 cups of coffee and it held up great. very wet when I got home to shower and change into another diaper

I haven't done that, mostly because i can't drive lol. None the less it sounds very fun and i'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

The last two rounds of going out snowblowing I was padded, didn't have to come in till I was done and I did several properties. So ya, tis nice.

Doesnt sounds like fun, seems to me like it'd be fine at first but a wet diaper in cold weather no thank you

I'm still moving snow by shoveling, but I do it while diapered quite often. Today, for example, I wore my wet thick cloth night diaper outside and got to shoveling the nearly 1/4 mile of sidewalk we have. It is quite nice, actually, as if I do have to go, I don't have to go inside, shed my boots and coat and gloves, do my business, and then get dressed again. Instead, I just cut loose and keep going.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    Is any one else diapered while plowing snow?
    I find it very nice when I am out plowing all the snow I dont have to stop to go pee and if I am doing my rout it saves time.
    I wore a thick abena last night while plowing all my customers and even had 5 or 6 cups of coffee and it held up great. very wet when I got home to shower and change into another diaper

I recently moved to Wisconsin, and the city I moved to has a city ordinance about clearing your sidewalk or else the city will clear it for you and then hit you with a fine. So, I have a snow blower, and while I've not yet had the opportunity to be in diapers while snow blowing it is something I have in mind to try. However my question is, do you plow snow in just your one pick-up truck, or do you drive a city snow plow sized truck? I was imaging that, how funny would it be to see a city snow plow truck go by, and wonder if the driver was diapered or not, lol.

No I have my own truck and I plow for 18 customers some are large parking lots. and you can imagian lait at night how hard it is to find a place open to use the bathroom. so why not wear diapers so much easier and alot softer on my but. he he he