Thread: hi am fai

Default hi am fai

hey there,
    am kinda new to this , but i found it relaxing to know that am not alone out there

im an AB/DL .. i dont really know what to say
    i've been playing the role in the shadows on and off.
    damn i just read that and it sounded depressing
    lets just say i enjoy it very much , and its kinda hard to open up with people close to you. probably you know what i mean. i hope so :P

over then that my hobbies are reading books usually science ones and wiki , video games and long walks on the beach << the last one is just a joke

i hope this wasn't too much.. looking forward to share some ideas and experiences with others.

and i think i overused the emoticons sooooooorrrry ...

Hello and welcome. What sorts of video games do you play?

i own a ps3 , lately im not playing anything intresting, but, looking forward for some game coming this year to be more specific this spring : Shadow of colossus collection , dark souls2, mortal kombat, Portal2 ( on the PC)

Quote Originally Posted by fai View Post
    i own a ps3 , lately im not playing anything intresting, but, looking forward for some game coming this year to be more specific this spring : Shadow of colossus collection , dark souls2, mortal kombat, Portal2 ( on the PC)
    I... I love you.

at the moment im not , busy watching tv shows sense nothing good to play anyway, until bulletstorm at least.

Quote Originally Posted by fai View Post
    reading books usually science ones and wiki
    Ah, we have a gentleman and a scholar! Welcome to ADISC. Those of us in the sci/tech community are happy to have you!

Welcome, and never joke about long walks on the beach! You'll regret saying it's a joke when you find yourself with a cute girl while walking on the beach!

Are you epi?

Well hi, hello, hi.