Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Semi-Coming out

Default Semi-Coming out

So a trusted friend asked me what I do to relax. I took this as a good oppritunity to "test the waters". I told her I like to do things that remind me of when I was younger, like watch cartoons, hang out with my plushies, ect. So far, it went well. She was very receptive. Then I told her about my paci that I've had since I was two (which for the record I don't use, its more or less a sentimental piece). She said something to the effect of "Please tell me you don't...". So that's when I decided to pull up, I doubt telling her of any diaper or babyish things would have went well. Still, thats the most I've ever told any mortal about my TB side. I guess I'm a bit proud of myself, perhaps as time goes on, the topic will arise again. Any similar experiences?

I've told a few friends over time who I knew would be accepting of it, one of who thinks it's really cute.
    I have had a similar experience though; one of my friends who I talk to infrequently because we don't see much of each other anymore, though we're still really close, mentioned a fetish of his to me and he insisted that I must have one too. I figured eh, what the hell, and mentioned diapers to him which he took well. He seemed a little intrigued by it but didn't ask past that probably because I said it kind of reluctantly.
    I come from an extremely accepting group of friends though so this has probably led me to be more open about things than a lot of people.

Hmm. No, I've never gone that far.

The closest I've come to letting someone know about this side of me is when I told a good friend of mine that I was (at that time- about 2 years ago) a bedwetter. We'd been talking about embarrassing secrets, so it made sense to tell her that. Other than that, nothing's come up.

A few of my friends from church know I still wet my bed sometimes, though very infrequently. I trust them, but in all honesty I could not tell them that I LIKE wearing diapers and having accidents on purpose sometimes. I guess it is a sexual thing for me, and I cant talk to them about that. I have a hard time accepting it about myself, and while I dont believe it is wrong or bad, I personally try to be pure (not masturbate) and not think about guys especaily. So I have not been able to feel like they would understand that part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I guess I'm a bit proud of myself, perhaps as time goes on, the topic will arise again. Any similar experiences?
    You should be proud of yourself -

Way to be courageous in being authentic to who you are. Most of us, I'm sure, would respond to your friends question with the average, non-personal answers like - "oh I take a hot bath; maybe play xbox; or go for a walk..."
    But You: you answered truthfully and went out on a limb - kudos.

In addition, I think you should be proud for knowing when to stop. This is wisdom in action. In AA/NA they teach that you shouldn't self-reveal if (a) it will hurt you, or (b) it will hurt the other person. In a way, it seems like you intuitively followed this time-tested advice: Wise.

Well done - be proud.

It is hard to bring up I give you that.

Some people know that I have an "Inner Kid" but very few people know about how baby I really am. One of my friends came to help me clean my apartment and I found like 9 bottles that were dirty... and it may make her uncomfy but she doesn't complain.

But last time she came, I was like omg... I have paddles on the floor because I am into spanking too.

Well she understands the need to be comforted but she doesn't understand needing spankings because they are severe and hurt...

I said I can't explain it to you... its just who I am!

It takes a lot of courage to admit, even to a close friend, that you have a fetish this bizarre. (And if you don't think an adult dressing up like a baby for kicks is bizarre, you are fooling yourself. That doesn't mean it's wrong or bad, just...different.) The first person I told was accepting, and didn't make fun of me at all. In fact, nobody I've told has ever been mean about it. Hesitant yes, but not ugly. I told the first person, the wife of a great friend, because I had worn under my clothes while visiting them. nfortunately I leaked a little and ended up having to sneak out of there quickly, leaving a wet chair cushion in my place. I felt bad about ruining their furniture, so I told her the next day. She was ok with it and even let out a couple of awws. She and her husband, who also knows, are still great friends to this day.

Due to the fact I'm running to bathroom every half hour or more, my friends and family wouldn't be freaked out if they knew I wore Depend pullups. I have post urinary dribble. I'm much less frightened of this fact. BUT....if they found out I find the smell of baby powder INTOXICATING and CRAVED a NUK 5, damn, can't even imagine. If someone found my Depends max protection, I'd say "due to the alcoholic drinking in my past, I wear these." Some of my close friends are aware of my bedwetting until I turned 12. They're also aware I used to pass out drunk and wet myself, and made jokes about me wearing diapers!
    I changed my eHarmony profile's "5 things I can't live without." I put Depends as one of those items. I also said I wanted a woman whose nurturing and loving; who wants a romantic and loving man to cuddle with on couch!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeb View Post
    A few of my friends from church know I still wet my bed sometimes, though very infrequently. I trust them, but in all honesty I could not tell them that I LIKE wearing diapers and having accidents on purpose sometimes. I guess it is a sexual thing for me, and I cant talk to them about that. I have a hard time accepting it about myself, and while I don't believe it is wrong or bad, I personally try to be pure (not masturbate) and not think about guys especially. So I have not been able to feel like they would understand that part of it.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with masturbation. I think studies have actually found it to be healthy. I'm sure you've heard the line that 95% do it and the other 5% are lying. Nothing wrong with thinking about guys either.