Thread: Need tech support or medical advice??

Countryboy95

Default Need tech support or medical advice??

If you need any of that I'm pretty dang good. Im told by many I know too much bout puters and other tech stuff. And with a mom nurse and history of major med probs plus a lil med interning I know plenty. I am not licened but I know nearly enough to be. So any prob or q just pm me any time!!

What the flying walrus **** did you just type?! Good God man, learn to grammar! I should probably mention that a lot of people here are extremely computer smart. I guarantee you'll feel stupid soon-- it happens to the best of us!

Giving out medical advice might be against the rules since you are not a doctor or a real authority on the subject. It's like giving legal advice...Just don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy95 View Post
    If you need any of that I'm pretty dang good. Im told by many I know too much bout puters and other tech stuff. And with a mom nurse and history of major med probs plus a lil med interning I know plenty. I am not licened but I know nearly enough to be. So any prob or q just pm me any time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    What the flying walrus **** did you just type?! Good God man, learn to grammar! I should probably mention that a lot of people here are extremely computer smart. I guarantee you'll feel stupid soon-- it happens to the best of us!

Giving out medical advice might be against the rules since you are not a doctor or a real authority on the subject. It's like giving legal advice...Just don't.
    Even if you are a Real Doctor (tm)*, giving medical advice is not a good idea without a physical examination and/or a clinical interview.

I understand you are just 15, but this is a great way to open yourself up to major issues and exposure.

You can opine, but actual medical advice ... this is something that PharmD.s, R.N.s, L.P.N.s, C.N.A.s, etc. will not do. They have mighty compelling reasons not to do so. : /

*It is how people refer to physicians in this country, even though they stole the title from the academics.

Peachy

If you need medical advice, go to a doctor...a medical doctor!

If you need computer advice, open a new thread in the [url=https://www.adisc.org/forum/computers-games]Computers and Games[/quote] section of ADISC, or ask a computer technician (or an internet-savvy teen of your choice).

Peachy