Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you change?

Default How often do you change?

Sry if this is a repeat but I was just wondering how often do u change ur diaper? Do you do right after you have wet/messed it or do you contiues you with your activities?

well it depends on the absorbency of the diaper really, honestly my personal preference is i keep wearing it till its soaked but the rare occasion i mess that things coming right off.

RagingBaby

If Ive wet, I leave it for half an hour or so but if Ive messed probably quite quickly.

yea when i wet i usally contiues doing what ever but if ive messed it has to come off FAST

I wear it until it's unable to hold any more. If I've messed it and it's still mostly dry, I'll wear until it's soaked, too.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I wear it until it's unable to hold any more. If I've messed it and it's still mostly dry, I'll wear until it's soaked, too.
    This. Except, I don't mess.

Mess: Immediately. Wet, depending on the capacity. I can go on for hours if need be. I hate wasting a diaper/money.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    Mess: Immediately. Wet, depending on the capacity. I can go on for hours if need be. I hate wasting a diaper/money.
    Same whit mi.

angelabauer

I am profoundly urinary incontinent, meaning I wet constantly, in tiny dribbles. Although I do not have any sensation while I am wetting, I have enough experience to figure how long a given diaper will last. Most of the time when I am awake, moving around and being a responsible adult all I need is a slip-in disposable pad.

Unless I am not feeling well, I am confident my disposable pads will hold 4 hours of wetting with some capacity left. Beside those pads I also keep a supply of Attends Breathable Extra Absorbent and Attends Youth briefs on hand. Each of those will hold 5 hours of my wetting when awake. If I sleep wearing a Youth Brief that will hold over 6 hours of wetting. Six hours is the longest I would ever wear the same diaper.

So for me disposables with more capacity than the Attends would be a waste. I am going to change often enough my skin stays healthy and before the odor of stale urine becomes obvious.

As others have said, it depends on how wet it is. I [unfortunately] am a heavy wetter so most of the time it's right away, but I don't change unless I have to considering how expensive they are.