Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Okay.... I messed up... Bad...

  1. #1

    Default Okay.... I messed up... Bad...

    Okay so, I just messed up an order of Paypal to XP Medical.

    I sent them $41.15 without telling them my order in the Personal message box.....

    Does anyone know how I could still get my order???

    I emailed XPMedical explaining the mistake, but im not sure if it will work...

    Does anyone know how I could still get my Abenas/Molicares????

  2. #2

    Default

    They are not going to stell your money, at the most they will refund it, or wont even accept it. I would e-mail them though and try to get it straitened out. This sort of stuff happens all the time, so I wouldnt worry about it to much, especially being that xpmedical seems to be a pretty reputable business

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    They are not going to stell your money, at the most they will refund it, or wont even accept it. I would e-mail them though and try to get it straitened out. This sort of stuff happens all the time, so I wouldnt worry about it to much, especially being that xpmedical seems to be a pretty reputable business
    Wait, how could I get a refund?
    Because the status said complete on the $41

  4. #4

    Default

    They would send the money back to your paypal account. I'm sure that they could get it straightened out via e-mail though.

  5. #5

    Default

    Xp medical is a good company and will most likely either refund you're money to pay pal or fulfill you're order if you email it to them and they already have the payment. if you were dealing with a less reputable company pay pal also has buyer protection however you should have no problem with Xp.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DependsSuk View Post
    Okay so, I just messed up an order of Paypal to XP Medical.

    I sent them $41.15 without telling them my order in the Personal message box.....

    Does anyone know how I could still get my order???

    I emailed XPMedical explaining the mistake, but im not sure if it will work...

    Does anyone know how I could still get my Abenas/Molicares????
    can you clarify that? Is that the thin text box below your order statement?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    can you clarify that? Is that the thin text box below your order statement?
    What do you mean by thin text box?
    I can prove it because in my Paypal history it says I gave 41.15 to it's email..

  8. #8

    Default

    They took the order, wait a day or two. You'll get an email from UPS soon telling you your order number.

    -I'm pretty sure the 'personal message' thing you are talking about is something you only use if you want something specific done with the package.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    They took the order, wait a day or two. You'll get an email from UPS soon telling you your order number.

    -I'm pretty sure the 'personal message' thing you are talking about is something you only use if you want something specific done with the package.
    But how are they going to know what I wanted to buy?

    I wanted 1 14 pack of abena Xpluses and 1 pack of Molicare super pluses...

    How will they know that is what I wanted?

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Messed up vision
    By jasonthebeast in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-Jun-2008, 03:23
  2. Teens.. have you ever messed at school?
    By big_traps in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 26-Mar-2008, 22:53
  3. Graphics Messed Up
    By Point in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17-Mar-2008, 23:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.