Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: adult baby in a walmart?

Default adult baby in a walmart?

no way of knowing if she is an adult baby but thought it was still an eye opener.....and i love this site peopleofwalmart.com

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/2440.jpg

daddy, um...um...i want dat candy

uh daddy why you wearing shorts in the middle of winter?

um darling its the middle of summer, why are you wearing that sleeper

real daughter: mommy why you wearing my jammies lol (sorry i had to add a little commentary)

Quote Originally Posted by maddie212 View Post
    peopleofwalmart.com is awesome!!!!
    yes it is....it makes you want to double check your self in the mirror before you head out to wallymart. its bad to end up viral on youtube but even worse to be browsing and thinking he he this is a funny site oh my god thats me....and my oh my am i so glad that i got rid of that outfit...

I'm always worried that I'll see someone I know on there. LOL!

I love that site, and to be completely honest, that's the closest I get to Wal-Mart.

im not a big fan of walmart my self mostly because of there bad rep with employee relations, union busting and there single handily causing the destruction of the mom and pop/independent shops.

cant find anything made in the usa? walmart is a large reason for that...if they all of a sudden starting buying from usa manufacturers prices would go up but so would quality...

but it is fun to people watch there....almost as fun as the mall where you can watch well off people or people pretending to be well off and some of the silly things they do when they think no one is looking....

i once saw a mom with her two kids...one was in the stroller the other was walking with dad. dad takes child to the bathroom and mom and baby stay behind they are kind of in the hall way leading up to the bathroom which provided some privacy but i witnessed her take a pacifier and start sucking on it...ever few seconds or so she would remove it look around and then put it back in her mouth....of course when the bf/husband came back with the child from the bathroom the pacifier was back in its original spot probably in the cup holder on the stroller.

Is it sad that this is one of the reasons I'm most comfortable going diapered to wal-mart? There is always going to be that person (or several people) that everyone is going WTF in their head. and with all the stuff in there I doubt wandering eyes have enough energy to do butt checks for DL's.

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    im not a big fan of walmart my self mostly because of there bad rep with employee relations, union busting and there single handily causing the destruction of the mom and pop/independent shops.

cant find anything made in the usa? walmart is a large reason for that...if they all of a sudden starting buying from usa manufacturers prices would go up but so would quality...

but it is fun to people watch there....almost as fun as the mall where you can watch well off people or people pretending to be well off and some of the silly things they do when they think no one is looking....

i once saw a mom with her two kids...one was in the stroller the other was walking with dad. dad takes child to the bathroom and mom and baby stay behind they are kind of in the hall way leading up to the bathroom which provided some privacy but i witnessed her take a pacifier and start sucking on it...ever few seconds or so she would remove it look around and then put it back in her mouth....of course when the bf/husband came back with the child from the bathroom the pacifier was back in its original spot probably in the cup holder on the stroller.
    You say your not a fan of wal-mart and think their ruining everything, but you shop there. <_>

Anyways if you haven't seen it yet the South Park Episode "something Wall-mart this way comes". They have it for free at south parks studios. There was also a good episode about wal-mart on "Bullshit!" though your going to have to rent a DVD to get that one.

Either way, if you dislike wal-mart so much please stop shopping there and go to these mom and pop stores. Also the picture is clearly just one of the lazy people who don't even bother getting dressed to go shopping anymore. Plus I don't think thats a guy standing beside her, because they are both holding purses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You say your not a fan of wal-mart and think their ruining everything, but you shop there. <_>

Anyways if you haven't seen it yet the South Park Episode "something Wall-mart this way comes". They have it for free at south parks studios. There was also a good episode about wal-mart on "Bullshit!" though your going to have to rent a DVD to get that one.

Either way, if you dislike wal-mart so much please stop shopping there and go to these mom and pop stores. Also the picture is clearly just one of the lazy people who don't even bother getting dressed to go shopping anymore. Plus I don't think thats a guy standing beside her, because they are both holding purses.
    you tell me where the mom and pop stores are and ill shop at them....they have disappeared....regardless i very rarely shop at walmart and its only if i cant find something at another store....this is the honest to gods truth....

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    you tell me where the mom and pop stores are and ill shop at them....they have disappeared....regardless i very rarely shop at walmart and its only if i cant find something at another store....this is the honest to gods truth....
    If you set your mind to it, you can avoid shopping at Walmart entirely. I am quite proud of the fact that I have not spent money at Walmart since 2002. I don't care if I pay twice as much, I refuse to spend money at Walmart, and if it's something that I can't get anywhere else (chances are I wouldn't know about it anyway since I don't go there), then I do without.