Thread: Hello, or how I came to be here.

Default Hello, or how I came to be here.

I'm going to skip the first question in the cheat sheet for the moment since I have a good reason to actually (Hint: If you read my entire post, you'll have a pretty good answer to it anyway) :P

My interest in diapers and the ABDL thing in general is the direct result of my need to wear due to incontinence. The short version of how I realized I was/became a DL is that I hit a point in my life where I basically had to force myself to accept wearing diapers by forcing myself to stop thinking of them as diapers I had to wear and started thinking of them as just another type of underwear. I'm not sure of the exact point after that when I began to truly enjoy wearing them, but it definitely not too long after.

My main interests (at least the ones I'll share :P) are reading, writing poetry and short stories, computer programming, and website coding. My hobbies tend to reflect the fact that I don't have a job or leave the house much because I suffer from some pretty nasty panic attacks even with the medications I'm on for them. I am a bit of a computer geek, but I refuse to do tech support for anyone for free

While I do like to play PC games once in awhile, I'm not what you'd typically call a gamer. I prefer to write addons to games like Neverwinter Nights than actually play them. I play Perfect World International about once a month (yeah, I know, hush :P). That's pretty much the extent of any gaming I do unless you count playing around 15-30 hands of Solitaire a day.

Since it says I should say what I want out of here, I should say I'm mostly interested in just talking with like minded people and being at a ABDL site where I can just be me and not have to deal with other backend stuff. The one ABDL forum I spend the most time at is one I host for someone else, and most of the time they make me feel like they'd prefer it if I wasn't around.

Although I don't have any stories I want to share right now, I may have some in the future. I prefer my stories to always be complete before I post them.

Oh, I probably should mention my choice of username: Oreos are my favorite cookie, and I have a cat named Cookie as well

Oh, one last thing: I'm usually open to answering questions about me as long as they're not too personal

Quote Originally Posted by oreocookie View Post
    Oh, one last thing: I'm usually open to answering questions about me as long as they're not too personal
    Ok, do you like using cups when you drink stuff or do you just pour it all over your face and hope some goes in your mouth and maybe nose if you're really thirsty?

Hmm... do you prefer listening to the sound of a cat, or of a dog breathing?

And when is the last time you melted something using a lighter? Huh?!

hi. im new too. hope we can be mates. this is one of the better sites. im the partner of a ab/dl and im here to learn more about ab/dl and to make some friends. if you ever want to ask me any questions from a non participating partners point of veiw. feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Ok, do you like using cups when you drink stuff or do you just pour it all over your face and hope some goes in your mouth and maybe nose if you're really thirsty?
    I prefer a cup, unless my computer plays Footloose at startup, in which case I use whatever method the Wheel of Drinks tells me to use for the day.

Hmm... do you prefer listening to the sound of a cat, or of a dog breathing?
    Cats are so much quieter, and they don't smell like they've just been licking the toilet bowl usually

And when is the last time you melted something using a lighter? Huh?!
    Serious answer: I melted some ice from around my front door so I could get out with a lighter just this morning

Quote Originally Posted by gerhardt View Post
    hi. im new too. hope we can be mates. this is one of the better sites. im the partner of a ab/dl and im here to learn more about ab/dl and to make some friends. if you ever want to ask me any questions from a non participating partners point of veiw. feel free.
    Thanks, I may take you up on that in the future.