Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An introduction

Talking An introduction

Hello all!!!
    I am new, and was recommended by my boyfriend Neonite. I am, quite obviously, a TB/DL (didn't see that one coming now did you? XD)
    Along with liking diapers and baby things I am also a fem-boy. I like dressing and acting like a girl and I am very submissive. I absolutely adore Neonite, or as I call him Koinu-kun <3
    I am !7 years old and am now a senior in High School and I have had a fascination with diapers since I was about 7 or 8 years old, so I have been a DL for most of my life, and I plan on staying a DL for the rest of my life and I am glad that I was able to find someone who shares my liking for diapers ~<3

If you want to know anything else about me, please, don't hesitate to ask, I don't bite... hard OwO

I feel so loved! XD;;

Welcome to ADISC, Okami-kun. I hope you make lots more friends here and have a great time. : D

Welcome to ADISC! this should be in the "Introductions/Greetings" area. (if a mod could move it) But thats alright I accidentally put my intro in the Announcements area! haha!

Have fun on the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaz_Kasani View Post
    Hello all!!!
    I am new, and was recommended by my boyfriend Neonite. I am, quite obviously, a TB/DL (didn't see that one coming now did you? XD)
    Along with liking diapers and baby things I am also a fem-boy. I like dressing and acting like a girl and I am very submissive. I absolutely adore Neonite, or as I call him Koinu-kun <3
    I am !7 years old and am now a senior in High School and I have had a fascination with diapers since I was about 7 or 8 years old, so I have been a DL for most of my life, and I plan on staying a DL for the rest of my life and I am glad that I was able to find someone who shares my liking for diapers ~<3

If you want to know anything else about me, please, don't hesitate to ask, I don't bite... hard OwO

Welcome to Adisc.

Where in CA if i may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    Welcome to Adisc.

Where in CA if i may ask?
    With the luck all of us California people have somewhere thats still to far for any of us to meet unless we want to drive for a whole hour or more.

My God, couldn't you notice the Introductions forum, right above this one? Every forum has it (or at least most of them).

But I forgive you because you type decently. :B
    Welcome.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    My God, couldn't you notice the Introductions forum, right above this one? Every forum has it (or at least most of them).
    Nice wording there.

Anyway, I've moved the thread, and now that everything is in perfect order again, I can welcome you to the forum.

Welcome! A friend of Neonite's a friend of us!

Peachy