Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loud!!!

Default Loud!!!

Really random topic!

Has anyone ever been home alone, and had the urge to be loud?
    Like making funny noises, yelling, screaming, just doing something loud just for the hell of it?

I tend to find myself doing this a lot. I have a lot of energy built up, and I'm not really loud around other people. :P

Well, I have this thing where I'll run around the house with toy guns and act out an action story I make up as I go, it tends to get loud very quickly. That, and sometimes I'll crank the volume on my home theater system, run a game on my 360 and shoot stuff randomly. Quite fun, especially in Mercenaries 2 where you can hear the echo in all the shots...

When my brother and I are alone, we typically get very loud too.

I have a subwoofer in my room. Loud musics indeed! :3

I do that sometimes when I'm home all by myself and I know that I'll be alone for a few hours. Usually I make up silly songs about the animals. At one point I had a whole Broadway musical thing about milk. Including dancing through the kitchen waving an empty cup and doing high kicks. Fortunately I have very patient animals who always seem more bemused than anything else.

Hmmmm...... The closest I have ever done to that is blasting Biggie Smalls on my Bose speakers (which, as awesome as they are, was not one of my wisest purchases).

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    Really random topic!

Has anyone ever been home alone, and had the urge to be loud?
    Like making funny noises, yelling, screaming, just doing something loud just for the hell of it?
    I used to love cranking up my music and singing along with it when home alone. Sadly I don't really get much of a chance to do that these days.

I like listening to loud music. But the only time I actually talk while alone is when I'm frustrated with something. Most of the time that something being a reflection on myself. Like say some stupid thing I did years ago that shouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    Well, I have this thing where I'll run around the house with toy guns and act out an action story I make up as I go, it tends to get loud very quickly.
    That.

All the time.