Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi,

I've got a thing about posting my name on the internet, but i will tell you, I'm 17 and live Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.

I'm not really sure when I started getting into diapers, but I did use to wear them every night for bedwetting until I was 13. During the time, i wasn't into them, but in the last year, I've started thinking about them more and more, and would like to start to wear again.

My hope is to someday meet a AB girl who is looking for a daddy.

P.s. By the way, contrary to my name, I'm not a bad guy... as long as you behave.

Welcome to ADISC BigMeanieDaddy.

It is always good idea (thing) not to post your real name on the Internet.

Glad to see that you live in the Gold Coast and not in Far North Queensland (say Cairns for example); I am thinking of those poor people under Cyclone Yasi at the monument of course, as if the floods were not enough.

Here in the introduction forum we like to get to know a little about you outside your nappy interests (nothing identifiable of course). There is a link to a good guide here http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html if you have trouble in coming up with anything.

For example do you have any hobbies?

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers) started way back as far as I can remember that and a love of wearing female clothes. In the real world, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

Welcome and enjoy your visits here.
    Last edited by johnyABinAUS; 04-Feb-2011 at 01:26. Reason: removed additional letter from the end of a word

great to finally see someone else from australia. In all the ABDL sites i've visited, i've never had direct contact with another person, with similar interests, from australia,

And yes i agree. The news about the cyclone is yet another kick while Queensland is down.

Yes you have to feel sorry for those that have suffered bush fires, floods and storms lately (and as we speak). You will find that there are many Australian members here and there is a group that you can join as well.
    This is a great site for support and advice. They allow young people 13 and over to join so things are kept as safe and as clean as a site about nappies can be. An adult meet up site it is not, (well for some maybe). The love of my life excepts my using nappies, but I do not think it would be right for me to meet anyone face to face based on an interest in nappies, (well it would not be right for us anyway).
    I hope you find the support you need here.
    Feel free to share anything about yourself, work, hobbies, etc that you are comfortable with.
    Your johnyABinAUS – now 1:20AM and too hot to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMeanieDaddy View Post
    great to finally see someone else from australia. In all the ABDL sites i've visited, i've never had direct contact with another person, with similar interests, from australia,

And yes i agree. The news about the cyclone is yet another kick while Queensland is down.
    Hi,

Ya, we have a few members from down under (one of the site's former admin is actually from Sydney, I believe, tough he's no longer active on here). I hope that goddamn cyclone won't affect you too much, from what I've heard Yasi sounds pretty terrible...

On a lighter note, you mention liking photography. If you ever want to share some of your work, we do have a photography group.

Anyway, nice to see ya around,

~~Near