Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really Tired, Diaper or no Diaper

Default Really Tired, Diaper or no Diaper

So yesterday was the first day of lacrosse and I just finished my second practice about an hour ago. So I am really physically exhausted.

My question is when you are really exhausted do you like to wear a diaper or do you just find it as to much of s hassle.

Unfortunately for me I do not have a choose because I am at college and live with a roomate on a small room and have not figured out a good way to wear diapers or even get them. But if I did have them I don't think I would wear one now because I am too tired and it would be too much of a hassle.

This is when pull ups come in handy! unfortunately they aren't that great compared to tapes. But yeah when you're tired tapes can be a pain.

I'm normally very dehydrated, so when I want to wear, I have to drink lots of water in advance. I hate the smell of urine...
    For me, if I'm too tired to stay up and drink at least a liter of water, I won't wear.

I hope you work it out with being able to wear. I'm going to college next year and am worried about that. Idk how i'll be able to survive :/

hey man, same situation just started lax in florida, and today practice number 2 and im in the same boat with you, but i agree with scottiswhhusky, but i would get goodnites or something like that, but im in high scholl so i dont rly worry about a roommate, just my gf lol. oh and wat position do ya paly id like to talk to some one who plays lax and stuff if u want.

p.s. go defense!!! lol

I know I do it if I am really tired and I have drank a good deal of water recently. If I were to randomly wet while sleeping those are ideal conditions for it to happen. (as well as when I take something like nyquil)

also remember that sweaty diapers can be a lot less fun.

I still wet the bed every night so I have to be diapered before bed or I will washing the sheets the next morning.

[QUOTE=highschooltbdl;572590]hey man, same situation just started lax in florida, and today practice number 2 and im in the same boat with you, but i agree with scottiswhhusky, but i would get goodnites or something like that, but im in high scholl so i dont rly worry about a roommate, just my gf lol. oh and wat position do ya paly id like to talk to some one who plays lax and stuff if u want.

p.s. go defense!!! lol[/QUGOTE]

I play attack. I wouldn't mind chatting either, I friended you ttyl.