Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi,everyone. I am Gabriel from Malaysia and I am a self-confessed DL. I started wearing diapers secretly when I was 16 years old. Used to get my diaper supplies secretly from my aunts diaper stash which consist of Mamy poko diapers(They are soft,comfortable and fits). =0

I only started buying my own diapers when my mom gave me a car.I prefer wearing babyish diaper.

I always wanted to try Pampers Cruisers Size 7 but sadly they are not available in any Asian countries. But I remember seeing them on sale in Suntec City,Singapore when I pass by there.Any singaporean here can confirm if they sell them there?

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Hi,everyone. I am Gabriel from Malaysia and I am a self-confessed DL. I started wearing diapers secretly when I was 16 years old. Used to get my diaper supplies secretly from my aunts diaper stash which consist of Mamy poko diapers(They are soft,comfortable and fits). =0

I only started buying my own diapers when my mom gave me a car.I prefer wearing babyish diaper.

I always wanted to try Pampers Cruisers Size 7 but sadly they are not available in any Asian countries. But I remember seeing them on sale in Suntec City,Singapore when I pass by there.Any singaporean here can confirm if they sell them there?
    Hi whatever,

That's a pretty interesting choice for a nickname. Is there some sort of story behind it (my username, for example, comes from the Death Note character) or was it just a random choice?
    You talked quite a bit about diapers in your introduction, but you didn't tell us much about yourself . Diapers is a point in common here, so it's not really something that will allow us to have a good idea of who you are as a person. If you could talk a little bit about things like your hobbies, sports you practice, books and/or movies you liked, music you listen to or really anything else that's cool and interesting about yourself, it would be much appreciated and would allow us to get to know you better.

I hope to read more soon,

~~Near