Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi

I'm Sponge, I'm from the United Kingdom.

I guess I'll just say some stuff about me? Well, from what my profile says: I'm into the DL part of life more than AB, but will practise both. I work at home, so try to live the 24/7 life style, in some ways I try to make myself feel incontinent.

I love debates and discussions, I'm a very cynical and out-going person, until it comes to certain things about my life, it's taking me almost a year just to sign up to an ABDL forum.

Anywho, I hope to speak to more of you in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    Hi

I'm Sponge, I'm from the United Kingdom.

I guess I'll just say some stuff about me? Well, from what my profile says: I'm into the DL part of life more than AB, but will practise both. I work at home, so try to live the 24/7 life style, in some ways I try to make myself feel incontinent.

I love debates and discussions, I'm a very cynical and out-going person, until it comes to certain things about my life, it's taking me almost a year just to sign up to an ABDL forum.

Anywho, I hope to speak to more of you in the near future!
    Hi Sponge,

Since you've managed to sneak my username in your introduction post, I felt the need to reply :P
    The mature topics forum is a fairly nice place when you want to debate - unfortunately sometimes it doesn't always stay quite as civil as it should be, but then again, we are on the internet: drama is bound to happen once in a while...
    You mention in your profile that computing is an interest of yours. Do you think you could be a little bit more specific (being a pretty big geek myself - not to mention a Computer Science student - I suspect we might have a few interests in common in that area).

Welcome to ADISC,

~~Near

Heyyy! Sorry, I've been REALLY busy over the last few days.

Haha, I totally used the word near just for you Heh, humanity has a way of being non-civil at times of great debate. I love computing, mainly design. I used to work in a recording studio designing album artwork for huge bands like Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Stereophonics, although I'm not in that job anymore, I still keep close to the music scene. I'm also into designing websites, hate coding though and building my own computers, I'm one of those people who's happy to reformat his computer, reinstall all my HDD's and software, take my Antec 902 appart and clean every nook and cranny

Thank you for the warm welcome !