Thread: New guy!

Default New guy!

Hey the names Ishua, didn't really know about sites like this. I'm hoping to learn a little bit and make some new friends

Hi Ishua, and welcome to ADISC!

What brings you here? What are you looking to learn about?

This is an excellent place to make friends. You may want to tell us a little bit about yourself, though, to speed up the process! Do you like any sports, for example? Perhaps you enjoy reading. Or maybe you're a computer geek! Let us know!

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask! =)

Well I love watching, and occaisonally playing football, I skateboard, and I am into graphic design

Yeah, but I'm into soccer too, used to live in England

Oh excellent. I'm a big soccer fan. Where about did you live? Do you have a favourite team?

It was on an American airforce base about a half hour from London, and my favorite team was Manchester United. How about you what's your favorite team?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishua View Post
    It was on an American airforce base about a half hour from London, and my favorite team was Manchester United. How about you what's your favorite team?
    Stoke City. =)

Welcome to ADISC!
    Do you plan on watching the superbowl this sunday? If so are you going for the underdog (Pittsburgh Steelers) or the expected winner (The Green Bay Packers)? I am going for the underdogs for no apparent reason (not a fan of either team).
    I seen the new "Meadowlands Stadium" (AKA the new Giants Stadium), it's awesome!
    peace
    Will