Thread: Need advice

Default Need advice

So I want to order a package of abenas on drugstore.com

But I really want them to come on Saturday or Sunday.
    So I was wondering what day I should order them.

That depends on where you live, I think you can email them and ask when the estimated time for arrival may be.

If they ship through the US Postal Service, it will never arrive on a Sunday. (UPS and FedEx also cost extra for weekend deliveries, I just found out.) It's hard to specify a specific day for your package to arrive because once the company sends it off, several factors go into how long it takes to arrive.

Koru

Here's a link to their specific timelines: Drugstore.com Shipping

Note that these times will vary because of the day they actually ship their orders. Another big thing to worry about is the fact that big online warehouses like this rarely repackage items for discreetness. That means you'll have a box being shipped to you with plain letters on the outside describing exactly what's inside. This may not be the case with particular store, but you'll want to call them to verify. Remember that estimated time is based on business days only for UPS and FedEx (weekends and holidays are not counted)

XP Medical does ship discreetly and are very good with describing approximately when the package will arrive. Sunday delivery is almost impossible to do unless you pay a lot of money to FedEx or make arrangements for DHL (again, very expensive). Saturday delivery is an option for USPS, FedEx, and UPS (UPS and FedEx will charge a Saturday fee though).

In my opinion, go with XP Medical. They ship discreet, they have friendly and professional people on the phones, and they're a couple bucks cheaper than drugstore.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Koru View Post
    Here's a link to their specific timelines: Drugstore.com Shipping

Note that these times will vary because of the day they actually ship their orders. Another big thing to worry about is the fact that big online warehouses like this rarely repackage items for discreetness. That means you'll have a box being shipped to you with plain letters on the outside describing exactly what's inside. This may not be the case with particular store, but you'll want to call them to verify. Remember that estimated time is based on business days only for UPS and FedEx (weekends and holidays are not counted)

XP Medical does ship discreetly and are very good with describing approximately when the package will arrive. Sunday delivery is almost impossible to do unless you pay a lot of money to FedEx or make arrangements for DHL (again, very expensive). Saturday delivery is an option for USPS, FedEx, and UPS (UPS and FedEx will charge a Saturday fee though).

In my opinion, go with XP Medical. They ship discreet, they have friendly and professional people on the phones, and they're a couple bucks cheaper than drugstore.com.
    I would, but they don't accept pay pal... :/

AndrewThatsMyName

I live in CA. I ordered some on a Thursday, they came on Saturday. But then again, that was from XPMedical.