Thread: Connection between pacifiers and raves?

Default Connection between pacifiers and raves?

I'm not into raves/drugs/etc, so maybe this is a dumb question, but what is the connection between pacifiers and raves or parties? I've heard of people having light-up LED pacis at raves before, but I've not been able to figure out why...

You tend to saw your tongue off or bite yourself hard when you're on Ecstasy. The light up ones entertain you and look awesome when you're on E.

ValkyrieTheWolf

Would be a great place to put acid. I dunno, I usually dont wear them to raves.

I don't know if there is a real reason why. Someone probably just wore one there sometime to be different and then it caught on.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterTK View Post
    I don't know if there is a real reason why. Someone probably just wore one there sometime to be different and then it caught on.
    Actually, as previously said, ecstasy can cause gurning -excessive grinding of the jaws. Pacis help prevent this.

EmLamby

When people do ecstasy, they grind their teeth down to the nubs, so they separate their chompers with a paci. Aside from it's practical use, it's become a huge fashion accessories. They make binkies that light up and blink especially for ravers.