Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 80.00%
  • No

2 20.00%

Thread: Writing a story

Default Writing a story

I have never done it before. It is a good idea to write a story? If I do is it a good idea to post it here?

I always encourage creativity, so YES. Write a story. But please use common sense and good judgement if you think your writing is ready to be posted. I always try to give a helpful critique, as that's how one learns, but keep in mind that if the writing is awful you'll likely receive a lot of sarcasm and hate. That's the way the internet works unfortunately.

Good luck with your ventures!

Please don't write a *B/DL fap story. They're gross. Try to make some of the stuff in it plausable to the reader (AKA, this could happen, but it hasn't)

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Megamatt View Post
    Please don't write a *B/DL fap story. They're gross. Try to make some of the stuff in it plausable to the reader (AKA, this could happen, but it hasn't)
    Definitely. Also, no sexual scenes involving minors, and no graphic descriptions, particularly of diaper usage.
    Keep that stuff out, make it plausible, punctuate and capitalize properly and it should be pretty good.

If you feel you have a good story that needs to be told. Go for it!

I will not have any sexual content. I dont think this is the place for that and I am going to try when I have time to write the most realistic story possible.