Thread: And nsquared says hello!

Talking And nsquared says hello!

I am nsquared, the name deriving from an enjoyment of math (squared...) and my first initial being an n. I'm one of those happy-go-lucky people who tends to be well liked, fortunately or unfortunately, and at the moment I'm working on graduating high school and going to school for something in a math or engineering field.
    I am a tb- well, soon to be ab, I guess, although I don't go for all of the regression stuff, just give me a diaper and a paci and I'll be happy.
    I have a broad range of interests, everything from running to programming and pretty much everything in between. I think what I enjoy most is simply living, I'm pretty easy to make happy, which I guess translates into me being easy to get along with, providing you're not bothered by the fact that I'm gay.
    I joined because I'm pretty alone in my liking of diapers as far as real life goes and although this doesn't bother me, I'd like people who I can talk to who can do more than just listen- awesome as my knowing friends are, there is a limit to what they can say. I've lurked around here for a while before and figured that I've reached a point where I may as well join and maybe do more than just 'lurk'.
    Last edited by nsquared; 30-Jan-2011 at 03:01. Reason: removed link left by proxy

There are many things online friends can do that rl friends can't and vice versa.

I'd like people who I can talk to who can do more than just listen-
    What did you have in mind? I am sure we can contribute; this is a resourceful site with inventive people. It is nice to be among one's own kind, people who "get it."

Hi nsquared. Physics major here, so Yay for Math! I have found it to be very therapeutic being able to talk to others about diapers and such. It can otherwise be very lonely since, as you mentioned, it's not something we commonly discuss with our friends in real life. I hope we can be a supportive community for you, so jump right in and tell us more about yourself.

I have some pretty awesome friends in real life, a few who know but who can't really do anything other than listen and for that reason it's a little lonely as far as diapers go.
    I've also had to deal with some pretty nasty rejection from family for various things so it's been a long, hard journey for self acceptance with all my little quirks, but I've reached the point where (at least mentally) I've escaped them and moved on to people who accept and love me for who I am. I've got some interesting stories to tell to say the least.

Well, welcomed aboard nsquared ^^

I also like math quite a bit (being a Computer Science major, I would be a very sad puppy otherwise). Actually, I'll plug my field: CS-related math is fun :P
    I wouldn't worry too much about people on here having trouble with you being gay - it's fairly mundane compared to liking diapers, after all (not to mention a significant percentage of the site's members are either homosexual, bisexual or otherwise not heterosexual).

Anyway, I hope to see ya around,

~~Near

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Well, welcomed aboard nsquared ^^

I wouldn't worry too much about people on here having trouble with you being gay - it's fairly mundane compared to liking diapers, after all (not to mention a significant percentage of the site's members are either homosexual, bisexual or otherwise not heterosexual).
    Honestly, it's refreshing to hear that. Around in real life I'm asked about it pretty often and it's a celebrated thing practically, because everyone is so accepting of it...which is awesome, but the "OH MY GOD YOU'RE GAY THAT'S SO AWESOME" does get old after a while.

Welcome! =) I love math as well! Well I better be anyway since I am pursing a career in accounting. Also I do agree... everyone seem so accepting on here so being openly gay on here wouldn't be an issue since I am a lesbian myself.

Math is a great subject and tool. It's helped me quit a bit as a Chem major, not having to remember so many formulas; I
    just derive them.

I've gotten to the point where I just write software for whatever I'm using in the class to do them all for me- problem of remembering thus solved, haha.