Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ski-Dooing in a diaper

Default Ski-Dooing in a diaper

It's that time of year, well up here. Going Ski-Dooing in a diaper would be the best, because it's always hard to relieve yourself if you are on a trail. Being in a diaper would solve just that.
    I myself have not worn a diaper on a Ski-Doo before, so if you have how is it?

MATTTYCO

I have, it actually makes you go faster! lol

Iv never been skiing *quietly sobs* lol
    I wish i could, though although I have a feeling I would enjoy snow boarding more personally, and I definitely would be diapered! I was for the most recent cold snap here in the UK last year!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    Iv never been skiing *quietly sobs* lol
    I wish i could, though although I have a feeling I would enjoy snow boarding more personally, and I definitely would be diapered! I was for the most recent cold snap here in the UK last year!
    A Ski-Doo is actually a snowmobile. And (even though I know I'll probably annoy a bunch of skiers) yes, snowboarding is WAY more fun! (IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites11 View Post
    A Ski-Doo is actually a snowmobile. And (even though I know I'll probably annoy a bunch of skiers) yes, snowboarding is WAY more fun! (IMO)

*annoyed*

(P.S. First thing that came to mind when reading the title was Blue's ski-doo, you can too)

Wearing while Ski-dooing is so nice, mostly cause you don't have to freeze your balls off, or your hands from undoing your zipper..

I'd love snowmobiling even more than skiing or snowboarding *weeps loudly*
    Lol iv only ever ridden a snowmobile once and it was boring because it was attached to a string
    ... And yes.. I would be diapered... And probably would use it...

I wouldnt do it :P Imagine if you crash it and you have to get to a hospital? 100% busted....

I snomobile any time I can...I live in the winter wonderland for like 5 months of the year...

I go with a diaper all the time...

Never had any issue or anything...

also if you have to go to the hospital the last thing you will be woried about it the emt's seeing your diaper...they won't care anyhow..

B

P.S.

With snomobile gear on it is easy to bring an extra diaper with you to the rest room to change...

B

Quote Originally Posted by putte View Post
    I wouldnt do it :P Imagine if you crash it and you have to get to a hospital? 100% busted....
    If I was going to the hospital I'd be more worried about the other "busted" (ME)