Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which would be less risky?

Default Which would be less risky?

After a long wait, I'm considering buying some nappies...sooner rather than later hopefully. Was wondering if you guys could help me out on this one. Do you think it would be better to buy them (I think I'm going to plan to get some drynites) in store, when I'm about 45 minutes car drive from where I live (as I don't want anybody I know seeing me - this would mean waiting untill my fammily decides to go out somewhere 45 minutes away from my house and then going off while we're there to a store, either that or i'd have to get a bus) , or order them online (in which case I might change my nappy chose so that I can get discreet delivery), and risk my step dad (who's home most days- although may be able to find a day when he isnt) finding me out when they're delivered?

Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Getting them at the store would definitely be less risky. All it takes is a simple slip of the mind of forgetting your package and your entire cover is blown. You could keep the diapers in your car until you have time to move them to your room.

Yer, thanks but then I don't have a car- Id have to go with my fammily somewhere and then sneek of to a shop...still probably the better option though

Well are you the one driving? I think 45min away would be a bit much...I just go 20min or so away, and I have never seen anyone I know even remotely near there...I could probably even go to places 5-10 min away and no one I know would see...But back to you...You could do something like I do...Which is, when I bring them back home, I put them around back and then get open the back door and bring them in later...And then just bring them up to my room when everyone is asleep...I do this at night though, so people wouldn't see me in the back

Just go and get a pack of something, it would drive you nuts waiting for them in the mail, plus you might not be the one who gets to the package first.

Stop the agony go and get yourself a pack or 2 of diapers, I say or 2 because you are going to want to buy more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Well are you the one driving? I think 45min away would be a bit much...I just go 20min or so away, and I have never seen anyone I know even remotely near there...I could probably even go to places 5-10 min away and no one I know would see...But back to you...You could do something like I do...Which is, when I bring them back home, I put them around back and then get open the back door and bring them in later...And then just bring them up to my room when everyone is asleep...I do this at night though, so people wouldn't see me in the back
    I wouldn't be the one driving the car. And yer, I like the idea of waiting till people are alseep to birng them up, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Stop the agony go and get yourself a pack or 2 of diapers, I say or 2 because you are going to want to buy more soon.
    It really is agony...I realy really badly want them......time to muster up all my courage. Two packs, good idea
    Last edited by Martin; 19-Jun-2008 at 19:01. Reason: Merge, please use the edit button

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    It really is agony...I realy really badly want them......time to muster up all my courage. Two packs, good idea
    Yeah I tend to buy two (bought 3 last time since it was buy 2 get 1 free, and I couldn't pass that up)...If you aren't driving, then it's going to be really hard to get them into the car and all that...I think it would be best for you to go to a place within walking distance while your family is out somewhere, so then you won't have to wait until everyone is asleep (unless they get home while you're out, then you could put them around back or something and make an excuse like you were talking with a friend), and if you're going to a pharmacy, the chances of seeing someone you know is low (unless they work there), since most teens don't hang out at pharmacies...

Just go out and get a pack, don't order them online because if you really want them right now the fastest way is to go out and buy some. If it were me, I'd go on a day where you know that no one will be home for a few hours, take a bus if you can and go into a store and buy a pack. Muster up as much courage as you can, make sure you have enough money, and oh don't buy Depends. go now and take care

ok, i think ill take a bus, just somewhere a bit further away than home, that will just make me a bit more comfortable. And yer, the pharmacy suggestions a good idea. Ill take a rucksack for on the bus and when I get home..also, people won't tend to question whats in the rucksack when I get home. Hmmm, well its 10.49pm where I am, so can't go right now..but as soon as I get the chance. Ill keep you updated, and if you have any more adivce, please post, thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    ok, i think ill take a bus, just somewhere a bit further away than home, that will just make me a bit more comfortable. And yer, the pharmacy suggestions a good idea. Ill take a rucksack for on the bus and when I get home..also, people won't tend to question whats in the rucksack when I get home. Hmmm, well its 10.49pm where I am, so can't go right now..but as soon as I get the chance. Ill keep you updated, and if you have any more adivce, please post, thanks very much.
    You should come up with an excuse of what is in the bag before you go in, just in case someone asks you whats in the bag. For example say its stuff you need for some school project. You could even take it one step farther and buy some cheap suff to put on top of the bag of diapers in your bag so that you can even show them quick if they are really snoopy. But if no one you know is too snoopy it shouldn't matter much.