Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You'd think diaper-wearers would be a little open-minded..

Baxter Whittenburg

Default You'd think diaper-wearers would be a little open-minded..

A thread I created about a week ago, entitled "I love the thrill of diapers in public -" was locked. The final verdict, laid down by Peachy, reads:

This "story" just sounds too weird to be true.
    Even if it is, due to the memberbase of this forum (which includes minors), I highly suggest not to do that yourself! This story is just a really bad idea, and to avoid giving it any more attention, this thread is now closed.

Fantasy stories can be posted in the Stories Forum - at least no one there will think it happened in real life and maybe even repeat it themselves.

Peachy

In the same vain as Sh[]ck, I'd like to dissect this:

This "story" just sounds too weird to be true.

You've gotten past the gravity of orchestrating a community of diaper-lovers, but you can't smoke this one? The thrill of public diapers is as much a fetish in and of itself as the wearing of them is (not to say that everyone here wears them for fetishism, of course). The fact that you and half the other posters can't wrap your minds around a marginal permutation of a very prevalent fetish is completely ignorant.

Even if it is, due to the memberbase of this forum (which includes minors), I highly suggest not to do that yourself!

Wait, what? I shouldn't do it because there are young people in this forum? Um, I already did it.

This story is just a really bad idea, and to avoid giving it any more attention, this thread is now closed.

What do you mean BAD?

Fantasy stories can be posted in the Stories Forum -

"This idea is bad.. unless you post it here!"

at least no one there will think it happened in real life and maybe even repeat it themselves.

Because no one imitates fantasies! That would be silly.

Darkfinn

Is this supposed to be a rant or something?

Whether it's true or not, it still sounds far fetched...I believe I can speak for a good number of *B'DL's, doing what you did is not what most would actually do...It may be a fantasy of some sort, but it sounds like one of those generic fantasy stories...Whether it is or not, we can't determine, but that's just how it is here...Honestly, if you don't like it here, then we aren't forcing you to stay or leave...I'm not saying you should leave or even suggesting to leave, but you do have other options other than ranting about it

There's a difference between open-minded and gullible. Even if it may be true, you have to expect a bit of incredulousness from people. If we made believe that every story told was true then we'd be no better than most places!

Baxter Whittenburg

There's a difference between open-minded and gullible. Even if it may be true, you have to expect a bit of incredulousness from people. If we made believe that every story told was true then we'd be no better than most places!
    It's not as if you're accomplishing anything by locking my topic, and I don't see that any anecdote about being a TeenBaby, posted in the TeenBaby forum, should need to be extensively reviewed for legitimacy! I'll make sure to think twice before posting about diapers at adisc - you're gonna get drilled if they don't believe you!

Summary: Whether or not the story was true, it was about the TeenBaby lifestyle and therefore, if anywhere, should be allowed in both the TB and the stories section. Nowhere in the TB section does it say: "Hey, talk about bein' a TeenBaby.. BUT DON'T ****IN' TELL ANY STORIES."

I find it hard to believe as well, but I don't think it's completely almost impossible like other things I've seen. I'm no mod or anything, but I'd have given you the benefit of the doubt, especially cause of your second post where you said it's okay if it's hard to believe. And yeah, maybe the request board might have been a better place... I dunno.

If you scroll down a little on the main page, you will most likely notice a forum labeled "Requests".

Post that here.

That said, if you want to post something as private and weird as whatever you posted (I won't bother take a look at it), maybe you should consider earning people's trust before. There are a lot of weird newbies, and in a website such as ADISC which attracts a lot of perverts, it's hard to trust someone who posts such an unbelievable (or at least suspicious) story as one of his or her first posts. Instead of posting a story of yours as soon as you join, lurk a little, post in existing threads, make sure people know who you are. I've never even seen you before, so of course I wouldn't believe a weird story (again, I don't know what you posted anyways but since it's been locked, I bet it must be quite strange) coming from a random guy in an infantilism forum. You can't enter a building and tell everyone a suspicious story while expecting them to believe you, especially if they don't know you.

Darkfinn

Please... lay off dude. This isn't going to be good for you if you keep it up.