Thread: Iowa lil girl

Red face Iowa lil girl

Hey diaper lovers! I am a lifelong diaper & plastic pants kid and grew up during the cloth diaper era. I occasionally use disposables, but love my cloth collection. I say lil girl because of all my ruffled panties and petticoats.

I am not an accomplished writer but I do like literature. I listen to audio books and like mysteries and sic fi. I love the outdoors, camping, hiking, and canoeing. I even like winter weather which is helpful in Iowa in January. LOL

I am in a committed 30+ year relationship, so not looking for more than friends. My wife tolerates my diapers, but does not participate. I am an actor and love to pretend I am someone very different from real life.

I treat everyone with respect, so lets have fun getting to know each other.

OmegaOne

Welcome to ADISC!

so not looking for more than friends.
    Good - ADISC is not a meetup site.

My wife tolerates my diapers, but does not participate.
    This seems very common, and is actually not too bad.

I am an actor and love to pretend I am someone very different from real life.
    Interesting? Does that include regression in the pretending to be someone different?

Welcome to ADISC, and hope you find it useful. Why not check out the blogs, articles and wiki - it's not just the forum.
    Hope to see you around,

Really? Two Iowans join in the same day? This bodes well for my group. I'm also glad to see that there are so many of us out there who have committed long term relationships with partners who do not participate in our little games. Sure it would be nice if they did, but I am glad to see that it can work in the long term. I have been with my GF for over five years, and we have pretty much the same situation. (For more on this read my post about "reemerging".)

Anyway, thanks for joining my group, and welcome to this place!