Thread: Mom Diaper Help?

Default Mom Diaper Help?

How do I convince my mother to buy me diapers? I do have bedwetting issues, but I. Haven't told her.

You might want to tell her so you can get a doctor to see you. Wetting during the day or night time isn't considered normal by health standards. Even when it's "well your bladder is underdeveloped" even that isn't normal by medical standards.

So suck it up and tell her, though you likely won't get diapers and just get a plastic sheet or something of that nature.

Also you might want to make a intro topic, under the introduction sub-forum.

the usual unintentional method is her discovering the wet sheets

but moms like to solve problems, and that has gotten more than one of us on a trip to the psychiatrist. Do you have any idea how she will react?

You may also want to try posting this question in the Incontinence forum.

You need to see a doctor, if it has started recently and nobody knows about it it could be fatal. I'm not a doctor or a medical expert but i know that randomely starting having wetting accidents either night or especially day could be a bladder infection, nerve damage or anything, or worse..

If you do have bedwetting issues that started recently, you need to go see a doctor. I'm afraid that, in your situation, getting diapers shouldn't be your first priority. Indeed, many things (including diabetes) can cause a sudden re-occurrence of bedwetting. We're not doctors here, so it's crucial you go see one so he/she can make sure that you don't have any underlying health problem that needs to be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    You need to see a doctor, if it has started recently and nobody knows about it it could be fatal. I'm not a doctor or a medical expert but i know that randomely starting having wetting accidents either night or especially day could be a bladder infection, nerve damage or anything, or worse..
    I totally agree. I hid my bed wetting / incontinence for over 6 months before seeing a doctor. Big mistake. Go and get a docs appointment urgently.

What they all said, above. Plus, perish the thought of your mom having anything to do with diapering you - in fact I would still hide any mention that diapers are in any way fun for you: that can only muddy the waters. Lots of people enjoy what comes along for an actual need: you don't want to be refused because they think you are gaming the system! (Nor want to have psychologists added to the urologists, endocrinologists etc. needlessly.)