Thread: Heyyyyy :)

Red face Heyyyyy :)

1) Hello! Who are you?

I am a 20 yr old gay guy from the usa

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm an ab/dl, wear a few times a month, this seems to be a good n active forum and it'd be nice to have people to discuss these types of things with. (while my bf knows, he's not really into the scene...he dislikes the smell of powder! )

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love sports, video games, writing, cuddling while watching any type of show/movie. Enjoy many anime, but am def not a hard core anime geek >.<

I'd say that i am a very well rounded guy who is fairly outgoing and good looking and leads a high stress lifestyle and uses something like diapers/regression as mostly a way to relax n let go of the outside world and its worries.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

People my age willing to chat n stuff about the lifestyle. Mostly i'll just lurk n post the rare comment

nice to meet errbody!

Hey gayboynm,

Welcome aboard! You mention liking sports, movies and anime. Would you mind listing any specifics?
    I also like all three of those things: I'm a big fan of the Olympics (and I watch quite a few Olympics sports, such as Biathlon, regularly), and currently I do Fencing. I don't go watch movies all that often, but I try to go once in a while (of the movies that came out this year, the ones I likes the most are (in order of preference): Toy Story 3, Inception, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 and The Social Network). And finally, I also like manga and anime (in case my username didn't tip you off ^^), but I haven't read/watched any in a little while. Amounts the ones I like there would be Death Note (duh ^^), Detective Conan/Case Closed, When They Cry, Elfen Lied and Code Geass.

So ya, I hope to see you around on these parts, and I look forward to hearing a little bit more about you. Nothing wrong with lurking, but don't feel shy about posting!

~~Near

Good intro; especially since your username made me expect the worst, Mr. Gayboymn. Well done on talking about what diapers mean to you, without any graphic descriptions of diaper play, invitations to rp, or implications of angling for dates: the clarity of your intro (including the layout) was a breath of fresh air.

I'd say that i am a very well rounded guy
    I find this easy to believe.

The Username... Basically having "gayboy" in the name implies trolling, a self-putdown, a general putdown, or else simply focuses on your being gay. On Adisc we have every variety of sexual preference and of all the things about a person, this is the least relevant on this site. On Diaperspace, or another dating site it would be highly relevant... but on a support site we care much more about [eg.] helping you to explain your fetish to a partner than whether the partner is a he or a she.

Oh, plus... A distinctive name makes you easier to remember as a distinct person: We have so many gay boys ( many from Mn) we would not want to get confused over which is which...
    Last edited by Raccoon; 28-Jan-2011 at 06:43.

Sports i like: Basketball and football are my favs to play but i also enjoy volleyball, tennis, golf, frisbee golf, and the rare game of soccer. I'll go see in person any type of game besides for soccer, as far as on tv i only watch football or a few hours of golf.

Movies: My fav is "A Knight's Tale", i love anything with my fav actors. Heath, bruce willis, edward norton...
    Anime: Without a doubt my fav is "Full metal Alchemist", i also enjoy greatly Outlaw star, samurai 7, cowboy beebop, and many others with great story lines.

the reason i picked my name was so i could remember it well, while being gay is part of who i am, i'd say its as much of a part of diapers. I am a many faceted person with many interests. I have pretty thoroughly come to terms with who i am and my desires and have told a decent # of people about my diapers even (and have a family member into the scene as well!)... I am more here to help give support, not interested in discussing sexually or forming relationships (outside of friends of course!).

Thanks for the welcome u 2

Quote Originally Posted by gayboymn View Post
    Sports i like: Basketball and football are my favs to play but i also enjoy volleyball, tennis, golf, frisbee golf, and the rare game of soccer. I'll go see in person any type of game besides for soccer, as far as on tv i only watch football or a few hours of golf.

Movies: My fav is "A Knight's Tale", i love anything with my fav actors. Heath, bruce willis, edward norton...
    Anime: Without a doubt my fav is "Full metal Alchemist", i also enjoy greatly Outlaw star, samurai 7, cowboy beebop, and many others with great story lines.

the reason i picked my name was so i could remember it well, while being gay is part of who i am, i'd say its as much of a part as diapers. I am a many faceted person with many interests. I have pretty thoroughly come to terms with who i am and my desires and have told a decent # of people about my diapers even (and have a family member into the scene as well!)... I am more here to help give support, not interested in discussing sexually or forming relationships (outside of friends of course!).

Thanks for the welcome u 2
    I like that you are happy with who you are and clearly coming to terms with it and getting on with having a happy and fruitful life by necessity mean knowing how big each part plays.

Most people come here for the friend-making or to be more competent at the dl life. It takes a special person to be here more to give support;
    welcome aboard, glad to have you