Thread: Greetings from the Rocky Mountains

Default Greetings from the Rocky Mountains

Hello from the Rockies.

Just your average 34 year old engineer who happens to find diapers extremely convenient, comfortable, and exciting. Although I haven't had the 'piss' shocked out of me yet, it is only a matter of time since I work with high voltage.

Been interested in diapers since at least 7 years old, and flirt with with my AB side from time to time. Only recently came out to my wife about a year ago or so about my diaper fetish. (And before anyone asks, she doesn't understand it, but accepts me for who I am. )

Glad to find an open forum site that isn't full of perverts. Been lurking as a guest for a bit glad to see the civil diversity that exists here.

Anyhoo

Hello

Hey, great intro, well done

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about your life outside diapers so we can get to know you better?

Things like your hobbies or favourite music/tv shows/movies?

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

From your intro, I'll go ahead and assume you're an electrical engineer...

Nothing like an XKCD comic to welcome a geek ^^

Anyway, I hope to see you around,

~~Near

Quote Originally Posted by Karibw View Post
    And before anyone asks, she doesn't understand it, but accepts me for who I am. )
    Welcome =) My girlfriend is the same. She don't understand why I am wearing diapers either but she still accepts though.

Hehe that's funny, Near. =)

Love those comics. Yes, an Electrical Engineer. I work with high voltage amplifiers used in telecommunications and radar systems. Not as exciting as it sounds, although the implementation of what I work on is pretty cool . Except when things go 'BANG' and all the ether in the ICs leak out.....

As far as hobbies are concerned:

I love to read, Science fiction and fantasy mostly, also will read regular fiction. I do have an extensive Audio book collection and am currently making my way through the Destroyer Series from Graphic Audio. (Great place to purchase Audio books that have voice actors, sounds etc and not just someone reading a book) Big fan of the Dreston Files. It's killing me waiting for book 13 of the Dreston files by Jim Butcher.

Enjoy Swimming, and miss the ocean something terrible. Scuba dive, but not as much as I used too. Kind of hard living in a land lock state, with cold water year round (except for Lake Powell) and 10 feet visibility. (If you are lucky)

Other than that, been married for almost 5 years. No kids yet. Wife and I do have an understanding that once we do have kids, that I am going to have to put the caboodle on my diaper hobby. As much as I would like to think I could keep it hidden, there is always that chance, and I don't want my eventual kids (no wife not pregnant yet...) to find out. Too awkward to explain, and I won't lie to them.

As a Ex-Generator tech. Don't get shocked, it ain't all that nice.
    You can ask me later about it.

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you find that we are a nice community of people.

Greetings to thee my fellow rocky mountain dweller.

That is nice to have some one from near by and also likes electronics and even science fiction. I would like to get some help with going to school to be an electronic engineer and how some one like me can go about doing it. I am currently unemployed right now but any help is welcomed.

I also love swimming which is quite fun and relaxing to me.

All the best
    -Mauiman

Oooh, what area of the Rockies do you live in? I live about 4 hours from the rockies in Alberta, Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Karibw View Post
    Enjoy Swimming, and miss the ocean something terrible. Scuba dive, but not as much as I used too. Kind of hard living in a land lock state, with cold water year round (except for Lake Powell) and 10 feet visibility. (If you are lucky)
    Sounds like diving in British waters. Though we do have the consolation of having no shortage of wrecks. Do you have any particular interests underwater - flora, fauna, wrecks, geology, etc?

Oh, and Welcome to ADISC!