Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing at a school thing

locololo

Default Wearing at a school thing

the school thing is knowledge bowl, i just wasnt sure what to put it under. I will be leaving the school at 6 (the one that most of you sleep though lol) and then I will drive like 2 or 3 hours, i was thinking bout wearing their, maybe sleeping in them so I don't have to worry bout using restroom or wetting in sleep, any suggestions to keep from being detected.

Well you can first put a code lock on a backpack if u plan to wear and use them so have spares lol(sure help when i went to a pentatholon)
    Umm wear baggy clothing people think its usually the clothe making sound if ur diaper crinkles
    Wear a belt just incase the dreaded pantsing lol

locololo

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Well you can first put a code lock on a backpack if u plan to wear and use them so have spares lol(sure help when i went to a pentatholon)
    Umm wear baggy clothing people think its usually the clothe making sound if ur diaper crinkles
    ty, but thankfully no one at my team does that they more the hug and hold onto you for hours if you help beat a school that they don't like.

Oh well lol
    Cant help you there
    Dont let other people hug me unless they great friends or family

locololo

Oh well lol
    Cant help you there
    Dont let other people hug me unless they great friends or family
    trust me i try not to, but sometimes miss blondie will grab me and practically attack me so we can have a group hug.

How about just don't wear to the event if your so concerned about being found out. Using a restroom would be easier, plus it's where you would likely change in the first place.

Also why would you wet in your sleep, are you going to try and sleep during the competition? If so, why are you even bothering going?

You must have had an awful childhood if the first thing that comes to mind is people raiding your backpack and pantsing you.

I kinda know what your thinkin'. The drive there, the meet, the stress. Oh damn I got to go!!!!!!!!
    One, I don't know what you wear, how tight/loose are your cloths ??

Start at home. If you can't see them there, you might/should be OK there. As for changing ???
    thats for you to decide

locololo

true, i was just thinking bout wearing one

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

my clothing often consists of relaxed jeans, a lond t shirt or long sleeve skirt, a jacket and shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by locololo View Post
    my clothing often consists of relaxed jeans, a lond t shirt or long sleeve skirt, a jacket and shoes.
    Oh yeah! You should have no problems wearing at all. Just make sure to wear boxer-briefs over your diaper and you should be fine.

Good luck! (in the event AND wearing diapers!)