Thread: Need girl help

Default Need girl help

So for about 5 months straight i've been crushing hard on one of my friends.
    I tried to ask her if she ever thought of her and I being more than friends, but she is really scared of losing me completely if something were to go bad in a relationship. But I REALLY, REALLY like her, like when I think of her all the songs on the radio about this jizz make sense,

Now, she cheated on her boyfriend in her last relationship, making out with a younger friend in the back in english.

But we talk over FaceBook IM and text a lot, and even hang out to, from and during play rehearsels togethor. I could convince my other relationship with a good friend went back to being an even better friendship (true not a lie) or she could be worrying about her messing up.

In the current play, Beauty and the Beast she got Belle but was still not that happy as I wasn't the Beast (horribad casting right thar). And at the last rehearsel she ran away to a nearby park after feeling sick from putting beer in her coke, and only communicated with me for help, and as desperately as I pleaded the teachers would not let me go myself(or any student) to carry her back to school.

So I need some advice, and any other questions that will help in helping me I can answer.

Honestly from the little that you have told us now, I would recommend not pursuing a relationship with this girl at this time. Mostly on the fact that she hasn't decided decided what she want's yet. More often then not friends that get into relationships it goes terribly wrong, and these are the ones that either one or the other person isn't really willing to commit completely to a monogamous relationship.

So my advise is if you don't think it will last don't pursue more then a friendship.

And this is my advise as someone who is getting married to one of my friends whom I've been with for 8 years and been friends with for 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    Honestly from the little that you have told us now, I would recommend not pursuing a relationship with this girl at this time. Mostly on the fact that she hasn't decided decided what she want's yet. More often then not friends that get into relationships it goes terribly wrong, and these are the ones that either one or the other person isn't really willing to commit completely to a monogamous relationship.

So my advise is if you don't think it will last don't pursue more then a friendship.

And this is my advise as someone who is getting married to one of my friends whom I've been with for 8 years and been friends with for 18.
    Hmm, thanks I think i'll just try to ask her to speak to me when she's ready for a committed and fun yet long term relationship or something.

Glad I could help you make up your mind on what you felt you needed to do

Ill tell you this -

from what iv herd this girl seems to be confused and emotionally confused..
    DO NOT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER

I made that same mistake about 3 months ago and it couldnt have ended worse.

I always tell people to keep their close friends friends. If they don't want to go out with you, it will make things awkward from that point on, and if they do go out with you, you will eventually break up. All good things come to an end. (I'm such an optimist [/Sarcasm]) and you will lose a friend.

I agree with her. Better to keep her than lose her.

It also seems like she's been unfaithful (correct word?) with her recent relationships. The end would possibly come early...

Welps, she sounds like shee would make a decent playtime friend :P if your into that sorta thing i guess but she sounds about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.... :P she looks all tastey and then you pour your relationship in it and she melts all everywhere. :O mmm wow that was like the most amazing anology i have ever conjured up i think...

pssh no im not hungry right now ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    I always tell people to keep their close friends friends. If they don't want to go out with you, it will make things awkward from that point on, and if they do go out with you, you will eventually break up. All good things come to an end. (I'm such an optimist [/Sarcasm]) and you will lose a friend.

I agree with her. Better to keep her than lose her.

It also seems like she's been unfaithful (correct word?) with her recent relationships. The end would possibly come early...
    I don't think she would do that again, she felt horrible about it, plus for the most part people at my school only date others there/graduated from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Welps, she sounds like shee would make a decent playtime friend :P if your into that sorta thing i guess but she sounds about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.... :P she looks all tastey and then you pour your relationship in it and she melts all everywhere. :O mmm wow that was like the most amazing anology i have ever conjured up i think...

pssh no im not hungry right now ; ;
    Oh, Yeah I would definitely have fun playing with her.

MossclawHarryPotter

Ugh you people are sick. Women are not play toys! though this girl is sure acting like it.
    I think you should carefully persue her. Like just be really subtle but do nice things for her too that boyfriend would do for their girlfriends. Also your worrying about losing your friend ship. Well if you were truely good friends then she would understand and nothing would happen with your friendship. I told my best friend i had a crush on him. It fazed him a little but it didnt end our friendship. Thats because he was such a great friend of mine. So hopefully she'll understand. If she doesnt then maybe you should rethink the friend ship. just dont jump into things and dont be hasty. That only leads to broken hearts.

Well i hope you understood this and i hope it helped even a little bit.