Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hey there! I love to do anything I can to stay active and hate it when i regularly can't be apart of a sports team. I have played soccer all my life and have loved every bit of it. I have lived in many different countries over my lifetime and soccer seems to have been the only sport to be played at all of them due to its popularity I guess. I have been skiing for a number of years now also. My friends kept on nagging me to try it, finally I agreed and I loved it haha. I have recently started snowboarding, but tend to be falling on my butt more than actually moving.

I don't have many hobbies at home. I generally play video games or listen to music on my computer when I'm not hanging out with my friends. I have been looking into learning how to make music/beats with the guidance of a friend who actually knows what they are doing, but either than that I don't have a specific hobby. As far as genres go, I don't really have one that I constantly blast over my ear-buds. I love all music, except for country eww.

I wanted to start an account, because I want to interact with some people who have an interest in diapers as well. It may come to a shock to some, but I have never personally tried wearing a diaper since I was a baby, but the idea has become very appealing to me. I really want to try this!

Apex

Yay Canadians

the name Apex reminds me of people I know from pixel sites and car forums :X

Welcome to the site though :3

Haha, thanks for the post.
    Apex is actually a ski hill/resort I like to visit from time to time.

Ahh, well that explains it. Thought friends from other communities were trackin me down! :X

Welcome to ADISC!

I play soccer too (or football, as we call it over here). What position do you play? Do you have any favourite teams?

I play defense ( or I think Europeans call my position right back). I love Manchester United, although their games don't get brodcast here as much as I'd like :/

Quote Originally Posted by Apexxx View Post
    I play defense ( or I think Europeans call my position right back).
    Cool. I'm a goalkeeper! I can play out a bit but I enjoy playing in goal.

I love Manchester United, although their games don't get brodcast here as much as I'd like :/
    Wrong answer! =P

Uh oh, I am sensing a Chelsea fan......
    Way way way off!

Stoke City, actually. =)