Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shy kitten

Default New shy kitten

*shyly crawls in looking nervous* um hi. I am new here and little nervous. my name is Sierra and i am a snow white baby kitten with pink markings on my paw and the tips of my tail and ears. i have a heart on my forehead that red. I am mostly a infant babyfur with a very shy personality and and would like to make more friends. my hobbies are drawing though I am still learning, writing and rwading books and watching anime and role playing. I am friendly and a bright baby girl but I am very senitive and shy and hope you'll all give me a chance.
    Last edited by snowlove; 26-Jan-2011 at 07:20.

Welcome! I hope you will feel comfortable here and make a lot of friends. Hugs.

Hey there, welcome to the site. Don't be nervous, people are usually nice here and don't bite. Cute fursona by the way. Just post around here, be yourself and you'll be able to make friends around here (and of course check out the rules: The Rules).

Plenty of people who draw, and should be able to help if your looking for tips and so forth. As for books, what are your favorites?

Normally I'd ask a few questions, but I D'awwed when I read that. I'll let Talula follow up on the questions for me...

And here they are, jimini:

Snowlove, what sort of things are you into outside your babyfur interests? Do you have any sports or hobbies or interests? What makes you, you?

Do you prefer coke or pepsi?
    Do you write with your handwriting straight up and down, leaning forward, or backwards? (apparently you can tell a lot from a person by knowing that, but I don't know what!)
    What's your favourite colour?

Well I like watching some soccor, and enjoy some wrestling. I don't do sports cause of my disability and for hobbies they are reading manga, watching anime and drawing as well as writing. my favorite colours are pink and green and purple. I like both coke and pepsi but mostly drink coke products and i can't do hand writing. well what makes me me is that I like meeting people just to be friends with them and I also am who I am cause of how I was raise.

Quote Originally Posted by snowlove View Post
    Well I like watching some soccor, and enjoy some wrestling. I don't do sports cause of my disability and for hobbies they are reading manga, watching anime and drawing as well as writing. my favorite colours are pink and green and purple. I like both coke and pepsi but mostly drink coke products and i can't do hand writing. well what makes me me is that I like meeting people just to be friends with them and I also am who I am cause of how I was raise.
    :O more soccer fans! what leagues do you watch? any favorite teams?

well Opa go for the dutch team since my grandperants are dutch and from Holland.