Thread: ellooo

Default ellooo

So, im just a typical teen that lives in the USA. Im here to communicate with people like me =] . I love meet people from out of the USA. also Im a diaper lover.

'Ello. Seems your intro was a bit too vague for me to say anything. What kinda games do you play, if any?

Hi Jxleo,

As Carbonfiber said, your intro was a little bit on the light side. I'd recomend reading this handy introduction writing guide and then post a little bit about yourself. To be honnest, I have no idea what a "typical teenager" is, despite still being 19 ^^
    By the way, I have good news: you've just meet someone from out of the USA

Hope to see ya arround,

~~Near

p.s. How exactly does one pronounce your nick?

Hey there, only one issue I noticed, its going to be hard for people like you to communicate when they don't know if they are like you :P. With that, as the above people have mentioned, what are some of your interests/hobbies/etc. (outside of the obvious abdl stuff :P)?

Agree with you on like to meet people outside of the country, the site is fairly international so plenty of mingling with people from all different parts of the US.

@Carbonfiber: sorry about my intro. being a little too light, kind of my first time doing this kind of thing. I play many types of games; First person shooters, RPG's, fighting games(not UFC or anything, like Marvel vs Capcom for example), etc. I own an xbox 360, PSP, and a nintendo DS.

@Near: I guess what I meant by "Typical Teenager" is that I go to high school, do tons of homework, have fun with friends, etc. I guess typical wasn't a good word to use... maybe average? What country are you from anyways? Also, it's kind of hard to explain my nick, you say it how it's read. J*x*leo.

@Coyote_Howl: I see your point. Others hobbies of mine, aside from video games, is playing the gutair, drawing, daydreaming(I'm not sure if this a hobby), etc. Would that be enough?

-P.S. Sorry for the late reply, my parents had me move some stuff around the house for painting the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jxleo View Post
    @Near: I guess what I meant by "Typical Teenager" is that I go to high school, do tons of homework, have fun with friends, etc. I guess typical wasn't a good word to use... maybe average? What country are you from anyways? Also, it's kind of hard to explain my nick, you say it how it's read. J*x*leo.
    I'm Canadian, so not much of a culture shock I guess :P
    You say you like RPGs, are you more of a fan of eastern of western style RPGs? Personally, I like both but recently I've been playing more western RPGs (Oblivion, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc.). Oh, any chance you like Soul Calibur (I'm not a huge fighting game fan, but I'm quite found of SC).

Anyway, don't hesitate to go take a look at the computer and games section if you ever get bored of talking about diapers

~~Near

I'm Canadian, so not much of a culture shock I guess :P
    You say you like RPGs, are you more of a fan of eastern of western style RPGs? Personally, I like both but recently I've been playing more western RPGs (Oblivion, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc.). Oh, any chance you like Soul Calibur (I'm not a huge fighting game fan, but I'm quite found of SC).
    That's cool that you live in Canada. I'm not into those titles, more of Kingdom Hearts series(mainly because I don't have extra money to buy those games), but those titles look very fun. And yes, I do like Soul Calibur, sad though I don't have any games of SC. I do love Final Fantasy Dissidia. Thanks for telling me they have a game section I'll check it out =]

Hey Jxleo... sounds like you're Jello with a special X-factor to it! Welcome to the forum and happy to see a fellow Californian.

Welcome to ADISC!
    It's good that you can play the guitar! I never learned how to play any music, I can't even read "music".
    How do you match up playing "guitar hero"?
    And it's the acoustic guitar or the electric? They both seem kool to play...
    peace
    Will