Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belonging

Default Belonging

I have known that I liked diapers for a long time, I really got into it in the past few months, especially since I have started wetting the bed again. I remember the first time I hopped on an IRC channel and realized I wasn't alone. I have been off and on on #babyfurs on furnet's irc server for a while and while being a babyfur is part of my life, it's not the main part. I am first and foremost a tbdl (or is it abdl cause i'm 19, never really was sure of the cutoff line).

However, while i do feel at home in irc channels, I never really found a place with a large group of people that are like me in some way. I never really found an online place where I feel like i belong, but reading some posts on this site made me feel like I found a place where I can get support, advice, and make friends.

Hello and welcome! I am sure you will find this site informative, instructional, supportive and fun. The more you put in the more you seem to get out. How about sharing what your 'main part of my life' is in another thread!

Default Sorry, probably should clarify

What I mean is that i'm an ABDL more than a babyfur. While I do like my fursona and enjoy a good rp now and again, I'm more in it for the ABDL sense so a site like this that has both fits me perfectly.

Welcome to ADISC Tokiwa!

We all have something in common here (that's obvious), but it's always nice to know a bit more about people. We talk about diapers and *B/DLism a lot, but we also talk about everything else too. What are your interests outside of the *B/DL world? You may find other people here with the same interests, which will give you a lot more to talk about, and will help towards making some good friends!

Incidentally, at 18 and 19 you have the privilege of being both a TB/DL and an AB/DL. I wouldn't worry about it though, it's just a label.

Have you been into our IRC channel yet?

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any problems or questions! =)

Hey Blake, what part of florida are you in? I'm over at USF for undergrad.

And I am on the IRC channel and will be a lot because my phone can get on it so if you go there you'll probably see me.

Welcome to ADISC! I trust we will get to know you better

Stop by and say hi in some topics

Greetz,

Really

Quote Originally Posted by tokiwa View Post
    Hey Blake, what part of florida are you in? I'm over at USF for undergrad.

And I am on the IRC channel and will be a lot because my phone can get on it so if you go there you'll probably see me.
    We must have missed each other so far then. =)

Arlikara do you mean at USF or on the IRC channel?

hey, welcomes! Didn't see anything out of the babyfur part, but what are some of your interests/hobbies/and the such? Be it stamp collecting, chasing random people down the street, or just boring normal stuff :P