Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League Of Legends

Default League Of Legends

What are your opinions on it?

Do you play?

Preferred character?

My answers:

It's a really good game! I was surprised the first time I played!

^

I like playing as Tristana. "I wanna shoot something!" DDD

I have been considering signing up, but the major thing holding me back is that I hear the community is just downright abusive to each other. And I really don't want to be verbally beaten into self loathing every time I play a game... Once they get the new Tribunal system in place I'll give it a shot. But probably not until then.

If you haven't read about the Tribunal System here is a link: A New And Maybe Better Way To Stop People From Being Jerks Online

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    I have been considering signing up, but the major thing holding me back is that I hear the community is just downright abusive to each other. And I really don't want to be verbally beaten into self loathing every time I play a game... Once they get the new Tribunal system in place I'll give it a shot. But probably not until then.

If you haven't read about the Tribunal System here is a link: A New And Maybe Better Way To Stop People From Being Jerks Online
    I've experienced some unkind people a few times. But not enough to notice there is a problem. XD

The Tribunal System sounds like an awesome idea though. Thanks for the heads up!

I played LoL for awhile. Quit for a few months because I got too busy with work and friends. I'm looking to start playing again but every time I log in and play I play like a huge noob and then I go cry in a corner. Well not really but I've lost some of my skill. Annie used to be my main champ but when playing with her recently I really suck. So going to start exploring new champs.

I have played it a few times. Tristana is my favorite character.
    It's a little bit fun. I don't like it enough to play often though. And I'm not very good.
    It sometimes makes my computer crash too.

Mine does that when it's loading from the game to the stats if it was a long game. I just never let it load the stats. If any of you want to play a few games with me my IGN is Audich.

I thought it was kind of fun. However I was really turned off when a friend recommended it to me by telling me: "It's totally free!". So, I signed up to find that, while free, hides all the good characters (you know, the ones they allow you to play in the freaking tutorial) behind micro-transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacore View Post
    I thought it was kind of fun. However I was really turned off when a friend recommended it to me by telling me: "It's totally free!". So, I signed up to find that, while free, hides all the good characters (you know, the ones they allow you to play in the freaking tutorial) behind micro-transactions.
    The free champs change weekly. Also when you find a champ you like their are points in game that you earn from doing matches that you can use to buy champs and runes. The only thing you can't get for free is skins which don't enhance the champion they are purely cosmetic.
    Last edited by CandyPanda; 16-Feb-2011 at 04:06.

The game is enjoyable, but I'll probably switch back to DotA once DotA 2 is released.
    I tend to stomp the yard as Cho'Gath, molest opponents as Evelyn, and when in a particular mood, troll the rift with Trundle.

I play a bit, favorite character right now is Ezreal. You can't go wrong with a lazy magical prodigy who's basically the indiana jones of the LoL world and can snipe enemies from the entire length of the map away. Close runner-up is Taric, being the only character I'm really good with, though I do also have awesome moments as Corki sometimes.