Thread: Hey All

Default Hey All

Hi, my name is mike and im an ab/dl. I love my diapres and they make me feel so secure. I am just looking to hear stories about those similar to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wittlemikeyboy View Post
    Hi, my name is mike and im an ab/dl. I love my diapres and they make me feel so secure. I am just looking to hear stories about those similar to me.
    Hi Mike, welcome to ADISC!

Unfortunately, we don't know anything about you, so how do we know if we're similar? What sort of stories are you looking for? We do have a story forum, of course, but I'd like to encourage you to get a bit more involved in the site rather than just reading the stories.

A good start would be to tell us a bit more about yourself. The majority of people who sign up here are into diapers, so that doesn't make you stand out from the crowd much. What are your interests outside of the *B/DL world?

If you do read any stories here, you might like to give the author some feedback, whether it be praise or constructive criticism.

If you have any problems or questions then don't hesitate to ask, and most importantly, enjoy your time here!