Thread: hi

Cool hi

hey im male and diaper lover for some time .in in my mid 40s .my wife/mommy treats me very good . lets talk i would like to hear how other married babys do there thing.

May I ask why you're only looking to talk to people in the Missouri or Kansas area?

I've edited your thread title a bit as we don't encourage use of the community for purposes of meet-ups, dating, or the like. I understand this sort of thing is common at other sites but it's not the sort of vibe we're going for here, so we hope you'll respect that.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Maybe you could tell us a little about yourself aside from diapers. Most of us are pretty keen on them but it's often not the best way to learn anything meaningful about someone new. Maybe a little something that won't compromise your identity about your work or home life, hobbies, or other interests. Hope to hear back from you.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamytroy View Post
    hey im male and diaper lover for some time .in in my mid 40s .my wife/mommy treats me very good . lets talk i would like to hear how other married babys do there thing.
    Yes, it is one thing to simply have a caretaker quite another to have it be your wife; I bet it really would be nifty to hear from other couples in your happy situation. Compare notes, find out about the relationship dynamics, how (if) the play affects the relationship outside of playtime. I approve of your interests.

Sadly Adisc isn't the place to have those questions answered: for one thing the topic isn't suitable for minors, and for another, it exceeds the scope of the support we offer. Fetlife, Daily Diapers might serve you better, to name two. But I really hope you follow up on a site more suited to the topic, and am sure other married couples can offer insights.