Thread: Hi guys

Default Hi guys

Im nick i 5'11 and about 149 pounds i play f ball and many musicak instruments im tbdl and love it i wear diapers 24/7 though i have to overactice bladder i also take meds to some what control it any more ?'s msg me

Quote Originally Posted by babynick92 View Post
    Im nick i 5'11 and about 149 pounds i play f ball and many musicak instruments im tbdl and love it i wear diapers 24/7 though i have to overactice bladder i also take meds to some what control it any more ?'s msg me
    Welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you shared some of your non-*B/DL interests. However, it is a bit short, so I have a few question to get to know you better. By f ball, do you mean football? If so, is it American football or what the rest of the world calls football (soccer in America)? Also, what musical instruments do you play?

Since you mention that you are incontinent, you may want to check out the incontinence subforum if you have any questions or need support.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hey Nick,

Welcome to ADISC. Took me a while to realize that ?'s meant questions ^^
    You say that you like Football (Association Football/Soccer if your profile is to be believed). Personaly I played, watched and reffed Football and love doing all three (I still watch it, but I have not played or reffed in a while )
    I also used to play the clarinet in school, any chance that you play it too?

On a sidenote, we are generaly not to severe when it comes to things like spelling, grammar and punctuation, however the members here generaly do not apreciate txt speak, and I am affraid to say that your intro was essentially all TXT speak. A forum post is neither a SMS nor a tweet: we would all apreciate it if you took the time to run a spellcheck (which I actually don't do when I post from my phone, so I don't have any high ground on that point at the moment -_-) and to ensure that your post is properly punctuated. This will make it much easier to read your posts.
    What I would sugest to you is to edit your intro to fix the spelling and punctuation (you might also want to remove your height and weight - it's not necessary) as the content of your intro was good, it was just very hard to read (especially for a poor francophone like me, who strugles with English as it is).

Anyway, I hope to see you around,

~~Near

Sent from my iPhone