Thread: Active Slip/Fitted Brief (Australia)

Default Active Slip/Fitted Brief (Australia)

Hi all (particularly Aussies) I was wondering if anyone else knows anything about the new "Active Slip" available from the Nappyland stores?

http://www.australiancontinence.com.au/uploaded/Image/products/ACTIVEM18.JPG

http://www.australiancontinence.com..../ACTIVEM18.JPG

PDF File http://www.nappyland.com.au/uploaded...ed%20Brief.pdf

They were good enough to give me a sample yesterday even though I bought a packet as well and told me if the sample didn't work out I could return them.

The sample actually worked great overnight no leaks.

Cloth like backing, plastic taping panel (such a strange match,) 4 reasonably short tapes (though they held,) outlines of clouds for the wetness indicator and reasonably thin.

I am sure I have seen pictures of these somewhere before though I don't know where, the lady at Nappyland told me their company imports them themselves to Australia so I am thinking it is a re-branding.

So far these are the only cloth like disposables I like. I hate lille after they changed to cloth backed design. The cut on the Active fit briefs is really good, and they are really plain in design, which reminds me of baby nappies. Having a wide plastic taping panel is fantastic for re-sticking tapes too. I would highly reccommend to other aussies.

Have you ever seen or tried "ATTENTO Back leak & Side Leak Guard M20"?

I tried ordering some TAKECARE Adult Nappy M20 from myhappybaby.com.au and they have advised these are the replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    Have you ever seen or tried "ATTENTO Back leak & Side Leak Guard M20"?

I tried ordering some TAKECARE Adult Nappy M20 from myhappybaby.com.au and they have advised these are the replacement.
    I couldn't find any adult products on that website. Do you have a direct link to the page with the item description?? They are based in Adelaide, so I might give them a go.

Hi Super Ted, I actually approached them via their NZ office originally to get some imported and was redirected to the Adelaide branch who are doing a special order. If you are interested I would email them quick as they are looking to bring in a container of nappies shortly with these included.

Thanks Choos, I might look into that! Make sure you post a review when you get them!