Thread: DL here

Default DL here

it seems I have not come back since I first signed on here, so I have become a lurker, so here goes, I am 54, love wearing diapers, from a very young age, so I have no idea how I got into them, it just came to me, and probably like most guys here, work hard for a living, so it does not leave much time to find time for diaper pleasures, not finding much time to surf here, and contribe to forum

Quote Originally Posted by CoolKevin View Post
    it seems I have not come back since I first signed on here, so I have become a lurker, so here goes, I am 54, love wearing diapers, from a very young age, so I have no idea how I got into them, it just came to me, and probably like most guys here, work hard for a living, so it does not leave much time to find time for diaper pleasures, not finding much time to surf here, and contribe to forum
    Welcome to ADISC! While wearing diapers would be an uncommon interest elsewhere, on an AB/DL site it is of course rather common. So...could you share some of your non-*B/DL interests and hobbies? I noticed on your profile that you interested in sports and swimming. What are some of your favorite sports? What is your favorite swim stroke?

Anyways, I hope you find more time to contribute here, and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hey Kevin,

Well, welcomed to ADISC. I'm afraid I don't have much to say about your intro, since you didn't say much about yourself. Any interesting thing you can tell us about yourself (such as some hobbies you have, a favourite book of yours or the kind of work you do) help us get to know you better.

Anyway, I hope to see you around. Its always great to have older members on the board, as you guys tend to always have quite a bit of experience and wisdom to share.

~~Near

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by CoolKevin View Post
    Hi! Hardly anybody can pinpoint why they like diapers, *bdl etc, so you're definitely not alone.
    While your intro tells us a lot about your diaper interests, it tells nothing about you. What are your hobbies? Play any sports? Instruments?
    In this forum, have a look at SPDDan's Cheat Sheet to a Great Intro.
    Other than that, welcome to ADISC!