Thread: hello im baby steve

Default hello im baby steve

uhm im a TB and joined to speak with others like myself and somethings i like to do are:sk8 be diapered snowboard play games etc. any questions pm me

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by steveboy777 View Post
    . any questions pm me
    New members can't do PMs AFAIK.
    Anyways, welcome to the forums

Peachy

So you're a TB (TeenBaby)? Your profile says you're thirty-six. I can't find the "teen" bit in "thirty-six", could you give me a helping hand and help me finding it please?!

To add to what Peachy said, how can your occupation be "high skool"? Maybe you're a high skool teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    To add to what Peachy said, how can your occupation be "high skool"? Maybe you're a high skool teacher?
    Can you explain to me what a skool is first? I only speak English, I'm not very fluent in '3ngr1sh' and spelling terms back from 1999 and the days of Avril Levene.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    Can you explain to me what a skool is first? I only speak English, I'm not very fluent in '3ngr1sh' and spelling terms back from 1999 and the days of Avril Levene.
    Isn't it Lavigne, not Levene? Noob.

How is your occupation "High Skool" btw? Are you a teacher or something? If so, I don't understand how one would be a TB after that. This post also doesn't really explain much about yourself, and is actually confusing if I do say so myself.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    So you're a TB (TeenBaby)? Your profile says you're thirty-six. I can't find the "teen" bit in "thirty-six", could you give me a helping hand and help me finding it please?!
    Heed Peachy's warning - lying gets you banned. Full Stop.