Thread: Big Baby in Indiana

Default Big Baby in Indiana

Guess I have to do this since I have become a "lurker". I'm a week away from 34, I've had diaper feelings for most of my life, and would love to find a full time Mommy one day. I run karaoke, love movies, and I'm a bit of a comic book/sci fi/fantasy dork.

I just posted something in this introduction forum, and I'm still being blocked from reading or doing anything on here. If you're really that opposed to people who just like to come here and read, you can go ahead and keep this site. AB/DL story sites are a dime a dozen anymore.
    Last edited by Trevor; 21-Jan-2011 at 23:09. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfergstar View Post
    Guess I have to do this since I have become a "lurker". I'm a week away from 34, I've had diaper feelings for most of my life, and would love to find a full time Mommy one day. I run karaoke, love movies, and I'm a bit of a comic book/sci fi/fantasy dork.
    Welcome to ADISC!

I enjoy reading science fiction and fantasy as well...what are some of your favorite books? Also, what is the origin of your user name?

Just a site note: ADISC is a support community for those 13+, not a typical fetish site for 18+. Therefore, I would advise against looking for a mommy here, as that is against the rules (which I highly advise you read if you have not yet):

Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    Do not post personal ads. This includes posts looking for dates, mommies/daddies, etc.

I just posted something in this introduction forum, and I'm still being blocked from reading or doing anything on here. If you're really that opposed to people who just like to come here and read, you can go ahead and keep this site. AB/DL story sites are a dime a dozen anymore.
    *sigh* Your introduction was posted only a few minutes ago...and the forum only updates people's status once an hour. You will be able to read the other forums soon...patience, patience, lol.

Also, I would like to point out that this isn't just a story site...we have only 2 story forums compared to 5 other public forums, which are considerably more active than the story forums. I would encourage you, once the lurker status is removed in about 40 minutes, to get involved in the other forums as well as the story forums. Personally, I've found this site to be an excellent place to converse about AB/DL things and many other topics. I hope you find it as enjoyable as I have!

Hey Fergstar,

Just so we're all in phase, ADISC is not the best place to find a mommy. After all, we are a site that allows minors, and as such we are most definitively not a dating site. There is nothing wrong with seeking a full time mommy, its just that ADISC isn't the site to look.

Anyway, welcomed to our board. Always nice to have some fresh blood on here. Any specific movies and books you particularly enjoy?

~~Near

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Hey Fergstar,

Just so we're all in phase, ADISC is not the best place to find a mommy. After all, we are a site that allows minors, and as such we are most definitively not a dating site. There is nothing wrong with seeking a full time mommy, its just that ADISC isn't the site to look.

Anyway, welcomed to our board. Always nice to have some fresh blood on here. Any specific movies and books you particularly enjoy?

~~Near
    I second all of this.
    Hope you enjoy it here,

Hey Fergstar,

And I will third it! lol

Yes, any particular books you enjoy?

ADISC is not the place for older people (Not to say age really matters too much, but it does tend to add some points to some things) looking for... how do I put it 'nicely'... it's not a place for people to just look for... umm... stories that help them 'soak their pants' I suppose. It's a support community, dude; not a diaper story site. If you want to improve stories, however, start posting on them! Say what you like about the stories, or what you don't like, and maybe the author will see, respond, and improve the story... or if what you want isn't in the writer's best interests, they may dismiss the comment but still, nothing lost!

How about you try and be a part of our community, eh? we're about more than just diapers, so how about you tell us some hobbies you have, interests, ETC ETC? How about games you play, sports you enjoy, anything other than diaper stuff, really.
    Last edited by LeonSoryu117; 22-Jan-2011 at 17:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    ADISC is not the place for older people (Not to say age really matters too much, but it does tend to add some points to some things) looking for... how do I put it 'nicely'... it's not a place for people to just look for... umm... stories that help them 'soak their pants' I suppose. It's a support community, dude; not a diaper story site. If you want to improve stories, however, start posting on them! Say what you like about the stories, or what you don't like, and maybe the author will see, respond, and improve the story... or if what you want isn't in the writer's best interests, they may dismiss the comment but still, nothing lost!

How about you try and be a part of our community, eh? we're about more than just diapers, so how about you tell us some hobbies you have, interests, ETC ETC? How about games you play, sports you enjoy, anything other than diaper stuff, really.
    Valid points.

OP: You should just stay completely out of the story section. It ... ... it's a pretty scary place, riddled with awful abuses of English last time I checked. Also, there are plenty of people on here who are older and who can intellectually and emotionally hold their own. I didn't read your post as a request for a mommy, but would reiterate the caution against coming here specifically to meet someone.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Valid points.

OP: You should just stay completely out of the story section. It ... ... it's a pretty scary place, riddled with awful abuses of English last time I checked.
    It's improved a /bit/ since I started posting on there, and the crappy ones just game the same 2 or 3 users posting on them. The popular ones, however, are more well written.