Thread: Hi, New Member

PaddedPuppy

Default Hi, New Member

Hi people.

I'm Stuart. I'm 16 and live in Newcastle, England. I would class myself as a tb (possibly dl but i'll get into that stuff later. As you will see in a min i'm low on time)

Not too much to tell you about me really, I guess i'm the average 16 year old English guy.

Anyway, If anyone can help me with my first issue of actually getting on the site, i'd appreciate it. I'm running Ubuntu with Firefox browser. The website sometimes just loads as a white page, and the login box is a pain. Everytime i enter my details and press login it asks me to open a file called login.php, then goes back to the homepage??? Had to register on my phone, then on computer the login process takes about 5 mins of trying.

Nice to meet everyone, And when i get time to return i look forward to posting.

Hope that wasn't too boring an intro for you
    ------
    Had a fight with the computer. Things got nasty Think i may have killed the laptop

Gave up and now back on my Windows netbook. Website loads properly much faster and i can actually login. Only thing is the keyboard is horrible.
    Last edited by Charlie; 21-Jan-2011 at 19:53. Reason: merging double post

Quote Originally Posted by supastuie14 View Post
    Had a fight with the computer. Things got nasty Think i may have killed the laptop

Gave up and now back on my Windows netbook. Website loads properly much faster and i can actually login. Only thing is the keyboard is horrible.
    Well, good to hear that you've gotten your computer issues resolved. Perhaps, now that you've resolved those issues, you could share some of your interests and hobbies? For example, I like to bike, take pictures, and play the piano. Your turn! If you need assistance coming up with something to say, you may want to read spddan's intro tutorial.

Welcome to ADISC!

PaddedPuppy

Thanks. Don't exactly think i resolved the computer issues considering i sorta killed my laptop

Anyway, I'm going by the guide you reccomended. Already told you the basics of who i am, where i live.

I'm 16, and at college in a 2 year ICT course. As for my personality, i'm friendly and caring. I, along with a friend started a youth organization called BBKIDS (bbkids.co.uk - its still half done we are busy rebuilding it) and its an anti bullying thing by kids for kids. I spend quite a lot of time and money on that. i know my stuff about anything if its electrical. And always either on my computer or phone. I like going out with friends, as for activities, i'm not really into sports, but like to keep healthy going swimming, cycling...

What brought me here? Well i class myself as a TB, And yes i do like diapers. Got some from a friend and thats what started me off a few years ago. Don't exactly remember how i ended up wearing them, but yeah, they really do feel good. Don't think my parents would take kindly to things like that, they have a template of normalness, and they want me to fit into it. What do i want from this site? Just to make friends, and talk with others like me.

So thats about it. If you want to know anything else, Just ask.
    For now, I'm off to fix the laptop before someone notices the screen is wonky and it won't connect to the web