Thread: My Face Melted From The Epicness!

Default My Face Melted From The Epicness!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! This is going to sound stupid, but I just had to post about this! I just finish playing "Robot Unicorn Attack Heavy Metal," and like the heading says, MY FACE AND EARS FREAKING MELTED!!!!!!!!! I cannot describe the pure awesomeness of this game in mere words. The setting, game play, and the epic music are in perfect harmony, marking for one truly epic experience. At first I had heard all the hype about the original game and even my older brother had played it and said it was pretty awesome. However, I just put off playing it, but the my brother showed me the heavy metal version and I got a bit more interested. Then a few moments ago, I decided to see for myself what the big deal was. My friend had recently shown me the song in the game and I thought it was cool. So, I sit down in my room, and go to adultswim.com and click on the game. From there, I can no longer describe things by just typing about it. You just have to experience it for yourself, but you must know that it is vary addictive. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up the pieces of my brain and put them back together.

P.S. Tell me about the game after you play it. That is, if your brain can still function correctly.

Loopygone

Meh, not as good as the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Meh, not as good as the original.
    I concure.

On a side-note, you can't actually finish Robot Unicorn Attack. That't the whole point ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The name sounds incredibly.... uh....

Nope, words cannot describe what a failboat of a name that is.

Indeed they do.
    BTW, that's actually the only song I've heard by them so far, but I'll look into them more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspirit9 View Post
    Indeed they do.
    BTW, that's actually the only song I've heard by them so far, but I'll look into them more.
    YouTube - Blind Guardian - Turn The Page

I started on them with A Twist in the Myth. Listened to it every day, several times, for about a month, and still am not sick of it

I like them both.

I do like the original though, because of how pink and soft the feel is, but then you remember that you're a fucking robotic unicorn, and you're fucking attacking!
    It's a fun mix.

The song in the metal version is pretty epic though.