Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everybody my name is Andrew, and I am 17 years old, and a TBDL

I have an interest in lots of things, really, but especially archery (used to shoot in competitions, but mostly for fun these days), video games, and studying (i would rather not have to do this one of course, but A-Levels are quite important). I have visited some sites like this one, and then decided to join. Well, i suppose that's about it then

Quote Originally Posted by Bonafido View Post
    Hi everybody my name is Andrew, and I am 17 years old, and a TBDL.
    Welcome to ADISC! If I might ask, where does your username come from?

I have an interest in lots of things, really, but especially archery (used to shoot in competitions, but mostly for fun these days), video games, and studying (i would rather not have to do this one of course, but A-Levels are quite important). I have visited some sites like this one, and then decided to join. Well, i suppose that's about it then
    My experience in archery is rather limited - the only time I did so was in a high school gym class. I wasn't very good, unfortunately.

I believe there's several video game groups on ADISC. If you're interested in joining one or more, they are located here: Computers & Gaming Groups - ADISC.org

Ah, the fun of studying...I've just started a new semester, so luckily, it's not been too hard...yet. What, though, are A-levels? Is it another way of saying the letter grade A, a type of test, or some class needed for graduation?

Well, I don't know really to be honest. I think it is a play on words or something. I came up with it a few years ago, and i've forgotten exactly why i chose that.

Archery is hard to start off with, but once you get the hang of it, it's not too difficult

In the UK, A levels are the name for the exams before university entry. They are a two year course, and I am in the first year.

Oh, btw, thanks for letting me know about the gaming groups